Sparta 12/5 on the coupon tonight

I honestly wish they hadn't scored a 3rd. Yes it's a laugh just now I genuinely want Lennon to be there til the next old firm we can try and open up an 17 point gap.

I don't want any kind of new manager boost. Lennon must stay.

2 wins in 9 games for the filth
What f’in game has Craigan been watching. Brutal analysis. Man for man Celtic far superior, the much better team over the two games etc etc non stop all night.

3 minutes into both halves, “Celtic have been amazing at the start of this half”. Its been 3 minutes ya walloper

poets oot after this? 6 points back from 2nd place but impossible for the other teams to drop enough points between them to be caught?

What f’in game has Craigan been watching. Brutal analysis. Man for man Celtic far superior, the much better team over the two games etc etc non stop all night.

3 minutes into both halves, “Celtic have been amazing at the start of this half”. Its been 3 minutes ya walloper
Think he’s been sniffing contact adhesive

Brilliant. Neic must stay.

Love how Eduoard winds them all by giving them a wee bit of hope to start the game off...then they get absolutely walloped. Congrats to all those who took up OPs tip.

That’ll be Lennon done.

I hope I’m wrong but no chance is their board ignoring their support after this.

Can someone please make a 101 call to pop round and check round on the commentary team. Suddenly sound a little suicidal

Right, what's the post-match interview? I'm going to go for...

'I can't defend the players after that – the players need to look at themselves. It's just lazy defending.'

And I've not even watched the game.

Here comes the “polish paddy” as I seen a tim call him.
It’s unbelievable mate.

some roaster on kerryfail is saying that it’s clear the players have given Lennon the extra effort he asked for but his tactics have again proven the problem!
These players chucked it at 1-1, the tims are so deluded into thinking they still have a quality squad.

I know its heresy but I was really hoping they equalised. The longer TLB is in charge the better is is. Death by 1000 cuts.

edouard 'injured', scum pounded abroad, things shaping up nicely.

Their board is in a real quandary now. They just spent a few days getting it out via their tame press corp fuds that tlb was being backed in the face of banners and online discontent. They have just got pumped off a team that has been pumped by everyone they have played recently except the scum, The murmurs are only going to get louder until they pull the trigger and look weak, replacing the bigot with his backroom staff.

Lurvley.

Brilliant. Neic must stay.

Love how Eduoard winds them all by giving them a wee bit of hope to start the game off...then they get absolutely walloped. Congrats to all those who took up OPs tip.
gets a fake injury, limps off just to avoid domestic games :D

Back