Spartak Moscow away

is it really that simple? what about the language barrier?
yes it really was that simple it surprised me how good and easy it was as for the language no problem the app knows where you are then you put in your destination and that's it, we used it half a dozen times while in Russia never had a problem.

yes it really was that simple it surprised me how good and easy it was as for the language no problem the app knows where you are then you put in your destination and that's it, we used it half a dozen times while in Russia never had a problem.
Thanks bud.
I have downloaded the app now. I take it you can’t book this far in advance and from the UK as it doesn’t appear to let me book.

visa meeting for me tomorrow at the Bratislava consulate.

I'm heading over with my wife (she's a russian speaker and visa free) (no pics) and my mum and dad, it'll be my old man's 68th the day before the game.

Airbnb booked, flights booked, match tickets bought, UJ bus paid for, uber downloaded, parents visa's sorted, now just for me....... I'm bricking it, even though it should be a-ok. wish me luck!

visa meeting for me tomorrow at the Bratislava consulate.

I'm heading over with my wife (she's a russian speaker and visa free) (no pics) and my mum and dad, it'll be my old man's 68th the day before the game.

Airbnb booked, flights booked, match tickets bought, UJ bus paid for, uber downloaded, parents visa's sorted, now just for me....... I'm bricking it, even though it should be a-ok. wish me luck!

If your wife gets stuck on her own, update the thread. ;-)

Well, that was easy, especially with a translator.

Pick my passport up next week, barring any unforeseen catastrophe, all for €35.

Delighted.

What does a Travel Itinery consist of? Just a word document with flight times or does it need to be boarding passes and that?

What does a Travel Itinery consist of? Just a word document with flight times or does it need to be boarding passes and that?

I can’t check in to 30 hours before flight so won’t get my boarding pass. Surely Visa is enough as it has dates on it and folk wouldn’t travel that far if there wasn’t a game on for such a short time ?

Have people not used travel club prior to 2017? A copy of your flight booking confirmation was what you had to provide previously when you could collect ticket before traveling

Have people not used travel club prior to 2017? A copy of your flight booking confirmation was what you had to provide previously when you could collect ticket before traveling
It would be pre-2012 and of course alot of our younger generation wouldn’t have including myself except for official trips to Sevialla, Stuttgart and Uneria. This is why it is new to me.

I registered weeks ago but no email yet. Logged in - where do I click to be able to purchase ? Expecting a ticket as I have 7 points ?

Travel itinerary email with flight and hotel details and a copy of my visa sent to travel club by email.
Ticket paid for online...were on our way :)

I registered weeks ago but no email yet. Logged in - where do I click to be able to purchase ? Expecting a ticket as I have 7 points ?

7 points and you don’t know where to buy a ticket? :D

Tickets
Buy online
Scroll over “travel club” and a drop down will appear
Select matches and it will be there.

The only options in the email is pick up at ticket centre or special delivery. For those that live overseas what are they supposed to do for ticket collection? Half of what gets posted via Italian post doesn’t arrive!
anyone any ideas?

The only options in the email is pick up at ticket centre or special delivery. For those that live overseas what are they supposed to do for ticket collection? Half of what gets posted via Italian post doesn’t arrive!
anyone any ideas?

I’d imagine if you send them your itinerary along with visa and explain Italian post is shite and if someone can collect on your behalf they’d allow it.

anyone any ideas?

Send it to someone on here? They can take it with them?

anyone any ideas?
Get the TO to improve the delivery method, I.e courier. You’d need to pay for it but sure they could accommodate. Or sort yourself and have UPS etc pick up for you.

I can’t check in to 30 hours before flight so won’t get my boarding pass. Surely Visa is enough as it has dates on it and folk wouldn’t travel that far if there wasn’t a game on for such a short time ?
I'm emailing my flight booking confirmation which klm emailed to me once I booked

Back