Spartak Moscow away

I use Revolut. No fee for using card and cam withdraw up to £200 of foreign currency at an atm foc. It also converts at the same exchange rate as the banks give each other at the time of use.

My mate said that card doesn’t have Russian currency

How do people plan on using their phones over there? I'm with Three and they would be charging £6 per MB :eek:

Not sure whether to get a sim with Vodafone for 30 days and they charge £6 a day for using your UK allowance over there or pick up a SIM card over there and hope that works.

Anyone got experience with this?

How do people plan on using their phones over there? I'm with Three and they would be charging £6 per MB :eek:

Not sure whether to get a sim with Vodafone for 30 days and they charge £6 a day for using your UK allowance over there or pick up a SIM card over there and hope that works.

Probably just won't use my phone unless I'm connected to wifi.

My mate said that card doesn’t have Russian currency

The Ruble is am illiquid currency and as such, they don't hold any currency in rubles. You can still use the card though holding your money in pounds with a better exchange rate than a bureau de change.

Traveling from Sakhalin for the game but struggling to get a ticket with Bears, any idea/help?
Can get tickets with Spartak fans but don’t fancy that

Put your phone on flight mode when you step on the plane....and keep it on flight mode for the whole trip. Use Wifi only. Tell family and friends to call/message you via WhatsApp. You'll need a Wifi connection, but you'll have one in hotel, pubs, restaurants. I've recently returned from China and Vietnam and this is the way to do it.

Put your phone on flight mode when you step on the plane....and keep it on flight mode for the whole trip. Use Wifi only. Tell family and friends to call/message you via WhatsApp. You'll need a Wifi connection, but you'll have one in hotel, pubs, restaurants. I've recently returned from China and Vietnam and this is the way to do it.
WiFi doesn't work in flight mode :D

Flight and hotel booked, Visa sorted and got email this morning to say tickets are in the post via special delivery. Hubby and me are definitely on our way......:)
The tickets aren't meant to be getting sent out until next week. Not had an email and I bought mine on Friday and sent the visa and itinerary at the same time.

Traveling from Sakhalin for the game but struggling to get a ticket with Bears, any idea/help?
Can get tickets with Spartak fans but don’t fancy that

register on the spartak website and get tickets for D121 section, it;s beside the bears and has at least 40/50 bears in it already.

rows 21,25 and 26

ask the gas cookers to help u, last time i was there they done everything they could for me

Anyone flying from Amsterdam to Moscow on Wed afternoon receive a call from Aeroflot this afternoon about change in flight times. My voice mail cut off before i got the details.

thats actually a brilliant idea and should be posted in every holiday thread

Just tried it now and I can guarantee I'm not on a flight and it doesn't :D. WiFi will work if I turn off roaming and nothing else will but that's not flight mode.
Check your settings. However, if you have data roaming off, you should be fine. Also, Wifi can be switched on permanently whilst you're away. One thing to be aware of - use WhatsApp messaging if arranging an Uber - as soon as data is switched on to enable texts, you'll have charges.

Anybody any idea with phone usage over there.Could be costly if your busy on the blower?

If anyone’s o2

Calls back to the UK will be £2.00 pm. To receive a call it will be £2.00 pm. Texts are 50p to send and free to receive. Data is £7.20/MB

I’m on the 1150 out of Amsterdam on the Wed, not heard of any changes to flight times. Anyone else?

Like how this thread has turned into a data tutorial for dinosaurs. :D

Can we get back to important stuff, like decent local pubs and clubs?
Hey,
Us dinosaurs need advice like this. You are equally capable of researching good pubs and clubs. :)

Back