Spartak Moscow away

Just landed in Edinburgh.

When I told folk I was going to Russia they asked what you want to go there for, it’s a dump, the Russians are horrible people and pish like that..... anyone that has that opinion are totally wrong. Nicest place I have ever been, people are not any worse than any other place I have been, security seems high but not one bit of bother and it’s the best trip I have been this season. Will 100% go back in the next 5 years even better if it’s following Rangers again. Such a excellent city. Couldn’t spend money either hope someone buys it back off me here.

Not long back in Glasgow too. Another good trip spoilt by the football :D

Only another hundred miles to get home

Feeling it this morning even though I stopped drinking at 7. Vodka taking its toll !! Red square then airport and drying out till Livingston.

Finally got home about midnight, was a great trip, Thursday night/Friday morning in the Cosmos hotel bar was a great laugh.

Does anybody know of somebody who has lost an iphone? Taxi driver says a guy who was flying to Bristol but he was Scottish left it in the car.

We’ve came to Frankfurt 2 short. 2 of our mates wouldn’t wake up. Driver wasn’t waiting. They’re now stuck in Moscow. We got in at 5am and picked up at 5:40. Rough as toast. Absolute horrendous flight that was haha!

We’ve came to Frankfurt 2 short. 2 of our mates wouldn’t wake up. Driver wasn’t waiting. They’re now stuck in Moscow. We got in at 5am and picked up at 5:40. Rough as toast. Absolute horrendous flight that was haha!

No way i’m in the same taxi!! Was it LingoTaxi you’s booked? Driver told us about 2 scottish guys leaving 2 of their mates haha

One lad got the jail I heard?

15 days for attempting to take pyro into the ground?

Could well be shite, but that’s a sobering thought right there.

One lad got the jail I heard?

15 days for attempting to take pyro into the ground?

Could well be shite, but that’s a sobering thought right there.
All the moreso when you consider their ultras end fired about 4 flares onto the pitch during the game

Great trip, beautiful city. The women are smoking.

Really can’t be arsed travelling down for Motherwell tomorrow, knackered!

I’d love to be a fly on the wall next time you all speak:D
Love to be a fly on the wall when one of them get back to their wife the night. Haha! I’ve got his wallet aswell. Somehow I ended up with it and I literally couldn’t stand up. Got carried up the road.

When did we start getting wet blankets in our euro away support.

Standing in the ground before the game, old guy and his son ask us to move because we’re in there seats :rolleyes: same thing happened behind us with a woman ask a few lads to move.
:eek:

Still here. Wonderful to echo all the posts, this is a superb city.

People have been genuinely lovely.

Off to Kyrgyz embassy canteen tonight then victory park tomorrow, before offski at 2pm.

Great trip.

Standing in the ground before the game, old guy and his son ask us to move because we’re in there seats :rolleyes: same thing happened behind us with a woman asking a few lads to move.

That’s a new one:D Seats??

Standing in the ground before the game, old guy and his son ask us to move because we’re in there seats :rolleyes: same thing happened behind us with a woman asking a few lads to move.
Next it will be can you sit down :rolleyes:

Unreal everyone knows you stand where the %^*& you like

We had the same in Skopje and there were loads more empty seats than had people sitting in them. I've no idea what seat my ticket was for for the game as I didn't bother checking.

Back at midday great trip in Moscow bar the result, could not fault the Russian hospitality. Let’s go beat Villarreal now and put this to bed

Got home yesterday tea time absolutely knackered.

Was a trip I was dreading but it was absolutely brilliant, wouldn't hesitate to return.

The escalator at Puskinskaya metro station Holy F*&k! thought it was never going to end.

After the game I decided to be a smart arse and run up they stairs, legs were killing me.

Back