Spartak Moscow away

Don’t know what he was saying but let’s say we got the gist of it and didn’t want to push it as a night in the cells wasn’t an attractive proposition. As I said before as much as it was disappointing to miss the game we had a fantastic trip and the guys we met on the metro that took us in to a Spartak bar couldn’t have been more welcoming.
A scunner to hear that - the stewards and security folk were spot on that I came across just shows how one cunt on a power trip can spoil it for folk. Like that arsehole bouncer Who picks at random who gets in or not - fuckwits playing god for a day.

I didn’t have any colours on just in the off chance there was some over zealous prick trying to pick out Rangers fans - I’m assuming you weren’t wearing colours / scarves etc either?

we were in D121, right at the back corner, the SM fans were fine with us and we were not OTT.

We did have a passionate nutter type, well he was just loud, but he joined his mates at half time, being at the back corner mean we were pretty unobtrusive.

The extra beer at the Krapiva and the hike from the Metro meant I was the only one of the 4 of us to see our first goal.

The 2nd, 3rd and what should have been 4th were 3 of the best goals I've seen Rangers score.

It was worth being in the home end just to get out at full time!!

Reactions: SSR
A scunner to hear that - the stewards and security folk were spot on that I came across just shows how one cunt on a power trip can spoil it for folk. Like that arsehole bouncer Who picks at random who gets in or not - fuckwits playing god for a day.

I didn’t have any colours on just in the off chance there was some over zealous prick trying to pick out Rangers fans - I’m assuming you weren’t wearing colours / scarves etc either?

No colours and both in our fifties just wrong guy at the wrong time. On reflection he was probably telling us to gtf away from the Spartak end as we got off at their station after being in the bar but who knows.

we were in D121, right at the back corner, the SM fans were fine with us and we were not OTT.

We did have a passionate nutter type, well he was just loud, but he joined his mates at half time, being at the back corner mean we were pretty unobtrusive.

The extra beer at the Krapiva and the hike from the Metro meant I was the only one of the 4 of us to see our first goal.

The 2nd, 3rd and what should have been 4th were 3 of the best goals I've seen Rangers score.

It was worth being in the home end just to get out at full time!!

We were back in UJ pub for over an hour before buses came back..
Not in before game on advice of not going on buses if you had home end tickets..

funny carry on really me and the wife went to the ground on the Wednesday to buy tickets they would not sell us tickets for the away end but happily sold us tickets for d121, got the metro to the ground walked out towards the away end then got on a minibus to the away end there was a woman outside with a uefa bib on I showed her my tickets and she said we could go in the away end.

funny carry on really me and the wife went to the ground on the Wednesday to buy tickets they would not sell us tickets for the away end but happily sold us tickets for d121, got the metro to the ground walked out towards the away end then got on a minibus to the away end there was a woman outside with a uefa bib on I showed her my tickets and she said we could go in the away end.
We did get asked if we were Rangers fans when walking round to D121
Mate showed them Dutch ID and we carried on...
Probably wanted to put us in away section but we weren't taking any chances.. at the time.. :D

Exact same thing happened with my 2 mates. They got to come into the away end with us.

How you feeling Rab? My whole body is in bits, missed the game today but got it on RTV with my auld man. Back on the lager, as if we never put enough away haha
Still on it. Holiday is in for tomorrow (which I'm now dreading). Heading home now. Worth it for the game though. Brilliant performance and a great result.

Might need to hibernate until Vienna.

Just had confirmation from Air France that they will be paying compensation of £348 within the next 30 days

Were you on the 1615 to Paris? Somehow we managed to miss the flight. Pretty sure we were there on time though!!

No, the 12.50 that got delayed then cancelled resulting in us getting a flight to Amsterdam, then Moscow and into Moscow 7 hours later than we should've.

Hopefully more helpful than that cow at the desk.

Seemed helpful on the email. We were waiting in the line to be rebooked but were near the back so just done it through the app. Boys a know got the later Moscow flight and didn’t get in to 6am on Thursday.

Were you on the 1615 to Paris? Somehow we managed to miss the flight. Pretty sure we were there on time though!!
The 1615 Moscow to Paris on the Friday was an hour late but they changed the gate number. I don't think it was by much though, perhaps 43 to 39

The 1615 Moscow to Paris on the Friday was an hour late but they changed the gate number. I don't think it was by much though, perhaps 43 to 39
Fcuk sake!! I bet we were just at the wrong gate!! We were in such a shape!! Ended up spending another 16hrs in the airport!

Fcuk sake!! I bet we were just at the wrong gate!! We were in such a shape!! Ended up spending another 16hrs in the airport!
They did announce it quite a few times as well. It's a sore one though having to wait another 16 hours.

Process for compo initiated and will take 3-4 weeks.

Be aware, the compensation you should get offered will be two different amounts. You will get a higher offer if you accept a voucher to be used on future flights with SkyTeam members - it should be 350 Euros for the voucher and 250 Euros for cash (this for under 1,500 km journey)

I claimed I never September for a cancelled Paris to Aberdeen flight, accepted the voucher and got it emailed to me within a week.

https://www.airfrance.us/US/en/common/guidevoyageur/assistance/assistance-et-indemnisation.htm

Be aware, the compensation you should get offered will be two different amounts. You will get a higher offer if you accept a voucher to be used on future flights with SkyTeam members - it should be 350 Euros for the voucher and 250 Euros for cash (this for under 1,500 km journey)

I claimed I never September for a cancelled Paris to Aberdeen flight, accepted the voucher and got it emailed to me within a week.

https://www.airfrance.us/US/en/common/guidevoyageur/assistance/assistance-et-indemnisation.htm

We’ve all taken the cash. 400 euro (£350)

Got 400 Euro cash compo

Take it they put you all on alternative flights for free also?

Glad to see you all getting a few quid back

Yeah, split everyone up but we were all on flights for nothing.

Moscow 5.50pm
Moscow 8.45pm
Paris to Amsterdam then Amsterdam to Moscow.

That was the 3 flights our group were all split up on.

Believe some were put on a 11pm flight to Moscow which would’ve been extra shite.

Take it they put you all on alternative flights for free also?

Glad to see you all getting a few quid back
I was on the 18.55 which got into Moscow around 12.40 am all local time.

I didn't mind the wait at that time of night given that I would get 400 euros back :D

Yeah, split everyone up but we were all on flights for nothing.

Moscow 5.50pm
Moscow 8.45pm
Paris to Amsterdam then Amsterdam to Moscow.

That was the 3 flights our group were all split up on.

Believe some were put on a 11pm flight to Moscow which would’ve been extra shite.
I was on 23:25 out of Paris! Got into my scratcher at 7 in morning.

400 euros softened the blow of waiting!

My Warsaw-Vienna flight was cancelled in March, got put in the business lounge for 4 hours and got EUR250 compo for flights that cost EUR200.

Result

Back