Bear in Mind Special Bear in Mind

MrBearightside

Who is the newest bear?

Answer

That's her 1 week old today (she will grow into that hat!)

Mrs and baby doing well

I tell you, what woman go through for months, and during the birth to make children, I have no idea how they do it!

For those of you disappointed there is no Rangers Question, here is one .... how many players have played for us and Real Madrid or Barcelona

COME ON RANGERS

Who is the newest bear?

Answer

Mrs and baby doing well

I tell you, what woman go through for months, and during the birth to make children, I have no idea how they do it!

For those of you disappointed there is no Rangers Question, here is one .... how many players have played for us and Real Madrid or Barcelona

COME ON RANGERS
Is she going today?
Ps, congratulations.

Who is the newest bear?

Answer

Mrs and baby doing well

COME ON RANGERS
Congratulations to you all. She's a wee doll, perfect. xxxx

Who is the newest bear?

Answer

Mrs and baby doing well

COME ON RANGERS
Beautiful girl. Congratulations.

Who is the newest bear?

Answer

Mrs and baby doing well

COME ON RANGERS
Congratulations.
She’s a stoatir!
I’d like to say similar about mum but, we’ll, no pictures.:)
I’m sure she’s a stoatir too.
Congratulations to you both.

Congratulations to you and your wife on your new arrival. Have the time of your life. First five years are the best then they go to school and get a mind of their own.

Congratulations.

It settles down after the first 6 months and they become pleasant until they are about 9/10 years old. There isn't a day goes by at the moment where i wouldn't two foot my daughter for her cheek!!

Back