SPFL/Celtic release statement on sky and virtual tickets.

Super Ally Does It Again

5-CF695-A2-356-B-4-DC8-8987-B419-E62-C3044.jpg

8-EEAEF47-7-AAA-41-B5-A158-C9-A7-FCD8-C3-FA.jpg

So Rangers were correct all along there were liabilities and that 10 iar part straight from his boss

Can someone who knows about this explain please? Already have season ticket so am I paying for another to Sk? I take it you will also need a subscription to Sky. Its fecking confusing!

5-CF695-A2-356-B-4-DC8-8987-B419-E62-C3044.jpg

8-EEAEF47-7-AAA-41-B5-A158-C9-A7-FCD8-C3-FA.jpg

So Rangers were correct all along there were liabilities and that 10 iar part straight from his boss
As i understand it Sky have basically taken over sponsorship of the league for free. So no extra income for clubs but it means the SPFL could end the season and not have to worry about repaying Sky for any lost broadcast. Which Sky was never going to claim for anyway but it allowed the SPFL a way out.

#CarveUp confirmed by doncaster, even though he vehemently denied ANY liabilities to the clubs. Just goes to show how corrupt the organisation really is.
They are now just rubbing it in that they got away with it, they got away scot free with the blatant and obvious corrupt vote they presided over.

sly sports will not be getting a coin of my money. RTV and other means will.

So season ticket holders are going to have to pay again to stream our home games? That's actually going to happen?
I doubt it because it’s rangers who are providing it!
It would not make business sense to come out and do that

As i understand it Sky have basically taken over sponsorship of the league for free. So no extra income for clubs but it means the SPFL could end the season and not have to worry about repaying Sky for any lost broadcast. Which Sky was never going to claim for anyway but it allowed the SPFL a way out.

So basically no sponsor money for next year? How on earth is Doncaster allowed to continue?

Can someone who knows about this explain please? Already have season ticket so am I paying for another to Sk? I take it you will also need a subscription to Sky. Its fecking confusing!

No. The clubs can sell the packages to watch home games on their own platforms (eg RTV) to ST holders where the games aren't on Sky.

If you already pay for RTV and have a VPN, you may not even need to consider this.

If you've bought a ST and don't have RTV, then it's wait and see if the club is actually going to try and charge for this or provide it free.

So they have cost Scottish Football more money than necessary

Rush to finish it to hand them a title that wasn’t won. Rush to start up again to give them best chance at getting their grubby hand on the CL cash.

Even got the brass neck to mention them going for ten when they haven’t won nine.

Corrupt as %^*& yet again.

It’s probably just shite wording from the SPFL but the “sell a package to season ticket holders to watch all home games” needs to be clarified.

I’m paying £700 for an ST, I’m expecting I will be able to see all home games even if BCD, but this reads like people essentially paying twice for the ability to watch BCD games which is just a non-starter.

what happens to BT's money for the 2019/20 games that weren't completed then?

This has actually guaranteed that they will come after us. We can hardly claim act of got whilst only (and openly) compensating one provider.

But they will keep us running for just 1 more year. That's all they need to do efore it folds. Anything for a tainted 10.

Surprised the header of the statement didn’t have something to do with them in it. Even more surprised it took until the twelfth line to mention them.

For those of us already subscribing to Sky sports through Virgin package ,how will this work?

It's really incredible to think that Doncaster is "championing" the way forward for Scottish football into season 2020/21 after all that's gone on in the last few months.

What is the point?

Unbelievable, not a penny from me. RTV as always.
No interest in any of the other matches.
The reference to Celtic tells me all I need to know about Sky.
That’s what it says. We can buy games on RTV, which currently we can’t do when in UK.

everyone seems to be missing the point here.

And it’ll make the club some extra revenue, although I get it if you’ve already paid for a ST - hopefully the club is fair and do the right thing.

Back