SPFL/Celtic release statement on sky and virtual tickets.

We should refuse any sky deal and have nothing to do with it and show our home games on our own channel. Watch the money from the sky deal dwindle. Bout time we stopped being pushed around by these rancid cnuts.

This really does need to be clarified by the club right now.

Missed 5 home games on this season's ticket and get a £25 voucher.

Shell out for next season and you don't know how many games you are actually going to see in the ground.

If we have to pay extra for RTV or any other platform to see closed door home games I have had it.

A reasonable assumption would be that the club would have known about this statement and have been ready to release a statement of its own to season ticket holders to confirm the position.

A lot of people, including me, have shelled out for season tickets accepting that we may not even get to go to a single game next season and on the basis it helps the club financially.

To then ask us for a top up payment in respect of a virtual ticket would be a joke.

We should refuse any sky deal and have nothing to do with it and show our home games on our own channel. Watch the money from the sky deal dwindle. Bout time we stopped being pushed around by these rancid cnuts.
What grounds do we have to do this? I’d assume as a member club we are obliged to be part of any tv deal

There is one man at one club keeping Doncaster in a job. They have and are further destroying the game in Scotland for their own ends and it really needs to end. Laughing stock does come close to describing Scottish football.
I actually think that one man is being helped rather nicely by idiotic Chairmen who for some unexplainable reason can’t see the mother of all stitch ups.
The actual statement itself is so badly written and brings up more questions than answers ( maybe deliberately) but I expect nothing less from this shower of amateurs.

Why mention 10 IAR at all in a statement about a TV deal?
I wont be buying an extra package from anyone when I've paid for my season ticket. I just hope there's more than one camera in the ground or it'll be like watching Sportscene in the 70s.
And it continues - SPFL doing the mentally challengeds' bidding and telling everyone, every time they have an opportunity, that the poets won the league to make it 9IAR and they will be going for 10IAR. They didn't win it was given to them. Indeed why mention that at all - these barstewards are laughing at us at every turn. SPFL not even ashamed of its own corrupt bias. They will get not one penny from me. Anything I spend from now on football wise will be for Rangers' benefit and Rangers alone.

I actually think that one man is being helped rather nicely by idiotic Chairmen who for some unexplainable reason can’t see the mother of all stitch ups.

It's not even that they can't see it. Enough chairmen/clubs over the last week openly admitted they didn't agree with what was happening or admitted the business government of the league was poor, yet they couldn't vote down proposals because they needed the money.

The game in this country is a joke. An absolute shambles of mismanagement at all levels where clubs are so financially on edge that this is where we find ourselves. It's scandalous quite honestly.

Why mention 10 IAR at all in a statement about a TV deal?
I wont be buying an extra package from anyone when I've paid for my season ticket. I just hope there's more than one camera in the ground or it'll be like watching Sportscene in the 70s.

Pyoor impartial an aw that.

Rangers need to get political. The club needs to understand that we are a political pawn in a much larger game within Scottish society and act accordingly. I'm for going for the throat. This cannot go on. We need to fight back and be bold and decisive even if it means bringing the whole league down. Fcuk it all. The whole league is a banana republic. We're too Presbyterian for that. Honestly sick and bored with the whole charade.

Given Aberdeen and Celtic are giving this to ST holders for free I’m sure we’ll be doing the same. So much unnecessary hysteria in here.

Really struggling to see why people are raging here. How else were they expecting us to watch the games?

Rangers need to get political. The club needs to understand that we are a political pawn in a much larger game within Scottish society and act accordingly. I'm for going for the throat. This cannot go on. We need to fight back and be bold and decisive even if it means bringing the whole league down. Fcuk it all. The whole league is a banana republic. We're too Presbyterian for that. Honestly sick and bored with the whole charade.

What the f*ck are you on about man.

Really struggling to see why people are raging here. How else were they expecting us to watch the games?
It's got nothing to do with how we watch the games and everything to do with the cnuts that run Scottish football on behalf on one rancid club.

What the f*ck are you on about man.
That's the problem you see. That's why the SPFL walk all over us that's why they snp do too because people are fucking blind and unwilling to face what is right in front of them and attack it instead of bending over and taking it.

this "virtual" ticket, surely clubs like St Johnstone are going to be in serious financial trouble in the next few months as they can't even get humans to go to their ground?

who is going to pay to watch Hamilton, St Mirren on the telly/streaming service?

The other clubs don't care where the money comes from as long as it comes in. We hate the papes and everything they stand for so, we are different from the Dundees and Hibs of this world who are only concerned about the money and not morality.
If they were concerned about morality, they would refuse to play them and quit the SPFL until that entity came out against the kiddy fiddlers and Lawell's control of Scottish football.

this "virtual" ticket, surely clubs like St Johnstone are going to be in serious financial trouble in the next few months as they can't even get humans to go to their ground?

who is going to pay to watch Hamilton, St Mirren on the telly/streaming service?

Depends how they price it I guess.

Given that they didn't win a 9th successive title it goes without saying they won't be winning a 10th.
Sky obviously on message with the SPFL/mentally challenged corruption.

The endimic poetary across the board at sfa/spfl is beyond repair when were getting openly trolled on a daily basis. Football up here is fucked

Can’t see statement on phone but going by what I have read In replies page one. The splfl think we will buy a season ticket off them to watch our games. If that’s right they can ram it. I ain’t funding them or any other club

I genuinely feel now they are absolutely untouchable.

there could be emails and recorded conversations of them calling us all the sectarian names under the sun and they would still get away with it.

They are probably this brazen because they know they can’t be touched.

An absolute S*** show

This all day long, they have a mandate to say and do as they please now

What an absolute, yet avoidable shambles. It's not 'the return' of Scottish Football, it's THE START, as only 2 weeks ago you deemed there would be no football for the foreseeable future.

So let me get this straight, flat head has essentially:
  • Ended the season and awarded them the title*
  • Has no league sponsorship income
  • Is now making US pay a share of £1.5m for ending the season and awarding the title*
And he wants a pat on the back for doing a good job on his £300k salary, yes?

Are you on the wrong thread then?
No, Mani's on the right thread. There is a far bigger picture here. Sometimes, me included, we sit in a silo and ignore everything else which is related. It's not a bunker mentality - it's the reality of 21st century Scotland. We are seen as fair game to be humiliated at every turn, and in every sphere of society, for the amusement of them and their pals. And guess what no one is giving a flying f@ck except some of us who can see their game, because the bully is always the victim in Timmy's Irish Republican Scotland.

Just have to wait and see the details.

Will it be home games via RTV minus 2 home old firm games and away games via Sky Sports?

What a ridiculous and inflammatory statement, just designed to piss us off.

They will not be getting any money from me - end of - Rangers only

Just have to wait and see the details.

Will it be home games via RTV minus 2 home old firm games and away games via Sky Sports?

I think the 2 home old firms would have to be included. It should allow season ticket holders to watch every game that was included in the season ticket. Hopefully by the 2nd one we'll be able to be there anyway.

Neil Doncaster said " I can't believe I am still in a job and getting paid £388k to act as a meat puppet for Ra sellik!"

Will the diddy clubs want a share of virtual games at Ibrox and the Paedodome? Our games will be shown live at their grounds on sky. So what they will be selling is a virtual season ticket for games like Livingston Hamilton. I’m sure they’ll recoup the infrastructure costs of that no bother!

What a ridiculous and inflammatory statement, just designed to piss us off.

They will not be getting any money from me - end of - Rangers only
the money you give to Rangers to play in the SPFL's league is what keeps the cunts in a job tbf.

Rush to finish it to hand them a title that wasn’t won. Rush to start up again to give them best chance at getting their grubby hand on the CL cash.

Even got the brass neck to mention them going for ten when they haven’t won nine.

Corrupt as %^*& yet again.

It's sickening mate.

So people pay completely different prices for season tickets to get home matches free? What do they actually get for their season ticket money? Are non season ticket holders allowed to purchase this.? If so then why buy a season ticket? What happens to RTV.? .What finance does the club get other than forcing people to buy season tickets ? What if you bought multiple ones in a family.? Are you now paying multiple season tickets for one virtual one? Why should someone in a prime seat pay the same for someone in a cheaper one for the same thing?

What a complete mess.

Statement aside I also can't get it. Are people not happy that we will get to watch the games? Also with Rangers confirming ST holders will get them for free as compensation for the ST then it's all good with me.

Each club also allowed to do their own deals will also work out better for us.

Statement aside I also can't get it. Are people not happy that we will get to watch the games? Also with Rangers confirming ST holders will get them for free as compensation for the ST then it's all good with me.

Each club also allowed to do their own deals will also work out better for us.
Your concept of free is a bit different to mine. At up to £1300 for 18 streamed games , it’s hardly free.

So people pay completely different prices for season tickets to get home matches free? What do they actually get for their season ticket money? Are non season ticket holders allowed to purchase this.? If so then why buy a season ticket? What happens to RTV.? .What finance does the club get other than forcing people to buy season tickets ? What if you bought multiple ones in a family.? Are you now paying multiple season tickets for one virtual one? Why should someone in a prime seat pay the same for someone in a cheaper one for the same thing?

What a complete mess.

Sorry, what exactly is it you want to hear here? What were you expecting with regards to being able to see our games?

Through the platforms we already pay for not spfl Tv ad see others have commented on the impartial statement. I haven’t read yet as am using my phone just now

Back