SPFL clubs season ticket sales 21/22

Man city have waiting list
44k STs but the annoying thing is folk buy them for the big games. Can pick up most games for 20 quid on the forums.

Did the dhims not only launch their issue in the last week? They will have their hard core 25-30k who may well renew. They will never again be near the 50,000 figure with the glory hunters disapearing faster than their 10B-).
Their short term financial domination is now also over. House of cards indeed.

1. RANGERS.............46,000

2. CELTIC..................11,000
3. HIBERNIAN............9,500
4. ABERDEEN.............6,000
5. DUNDEE UTD.........4,600
6. MOTHERWELL.......4,100
7. HEARTS..................3,000
8. DUNDEE..................1,200

Can't source any reliably accurate figures from the other clubs but St Johnstone (as expected) boasting of "strong" sales, as are Livingston. Also worth pointing out that Rangers are now the only club in the country with a waiting list in operation. Celtic's figure, with 9 league titles in 10 seasons, is quite frankly, pathetic.
Can’t source reliable figures.

Are these just made up numbers?

A curious post.

Can’t source reliable figures.

Are these just made up numbers?

A curious post.

All of them, bar Rangers and Celtic, are easily accessible on the clubs' official twitter page. A Celtic podcast with a contact within the club quoted their figure yesterday and Rangers once again have a waiting list as all 46k available tickets are snapped up.

1. RANGERS.............46,000

2. CELTIC..................11,000
3. HIBERNIAN............9,500
4. ABERDEEN.............6,000
5. DUNDEE UTD.........4,600
6. MOTHERWELL.......4,100
7. HEARTS..................3,000
8. DUNDEE..................1,200

Can't source any reliably accurate figures from the other clubs but St Johnstone (as expected) boasting of "strong" sales, as are Livingston. Also worth pointing out that Rangers are now the only club in the country with a waiting list in operation. Celtic's figure, with 9 league titles in 10 seasons, is quite frankly, pathetic.

Yeah, yeah but we're really just "glory hunters" aren't we?
Even when we sold out Ibrox every week in the 4th tier we were just glory hunting, or "showing defiance".

I heard the cringe worthy Radio advert appealing to Fans to Renew their ST. The embarrassing thing is they have made it to sound like Tommy Sheridans Rants . Just shows how cringe they can be

Yeah make them more money read an article about it few weeks ago
I also thought part of it was an attempt at accessibility for 'new' fans. We are brilliant in our loyalty, but with a full Ibrox, where does a Dad without a season ticket get one for him and his wee boy to give him his first experience? I know there's seatsub, cup games etc but it must put some people off if they don't know 'the system'.

Isn't it the case that a huge number of West Hams ST's are really cheap? I can remember reading something where some of the seats were priced around the £350 mark.

Idea being that they would fill the place and generate a good atmosphere like their old ground. Not sure if that's continued or not mind you, it was an article I read a good fee years ago.
I looked at a single match price just before Covid and the price was good compared to Arsenal and Spurs.

Hearts is 3000 - but that’s for those renewing at full price. Another window opens this week for those renewing with credits applied from last season/season before. Hearts will easily end up with more than 10,000 season ticket holders.

More than likely but this thread is simply about how many sold to date.

Back