SPFL Covid Regulations

Scott McRoberts

I seem to recall that SPFL/SFA wanted to have full power of future Covid related matters (such as postponing, curtailing the league). This was back in May/June time, does anyone recall this and what was the outcome? If my memery serves me right it was voted against, just trying to find anything about it but struggling. What say the collective?

I seem to recall that SPFL/SFA wanted to have full power of future Covid related matters (such as postponing, curtailing the league). This was back in May/June time, does anyone recall this and what was the outcome? If my memeory serves me right it was voted against, just rying to find anything about it but struggling. What say the collective?

voted against think celtic was the only team that was 100% for it.

I seem to recall that SPFL/SFA wanted to have full power of future Covid related matters (such as postponing, curtailing the league). This was back in May/June time, does anyone recall this and what was the outcome? If my memery serves me right it was voted against, just trying to find anything about it but struggling. What say the collective?

The clubs voted against it

Maybe, just maybe it is time to try for an independent inquiry into the disciplinary procedures in Scotland? They have screwed over so many clubs this season, might be a groundswell of opinion to have a look at the reasons they are allowed to do it.

Maybe, just maybe it is time to try for an independent inquiry into the disciplinary procedures in Scotland? They have screwed over so many clubs this season, might be a groundswell of opinion to have a look at the teasons they are allowed to do it.
Couldn't agree more, been a farce from start to finish, different levels of punishment, depending on the Team, no consistency at all, SFA and SPFL won't work together, blind leading the blind at times

Back