SPFL-Doncaster- Lawwell, has it all gone away ?

I think so too. Read the petition and it was pretty convincing.

What the board will award them I don't know. Will they say SPFL has to overturn the relegation or will it just be a case of compo money?

The petition did say they were only looking to overturn relegation and not Celtic being made champions, so any idea they are losing their title over this is sadly just fantasy.

If compensation is awarded and we end up with less prize money because of it, I wonder if strengthens our case to try to kick out Doncaster et al.
And that is where Rangers may join the battle. If there can be no relegation then there can be no champions named. How do we know that Rangers are not helping finance Hearts and Thistle?

They can't afford to pay the compensation, they will surely have to reverse the promotion/relegation if Hearts and co win.
Will Celtic give up the prize money/ future prize money for their tainted title. Yes.
Will the others, No, the prize money is vital. They can't afford to give it up and it would be stupid if a straight reversal of promotion and relegation avoided this. Gonna be interesting.
The point is they could be declared winners without having the prize that the winners normally get = title number eight and 3/4.

particularly if Dundee United are denied their prize as declared winners = promotion

Back