SPFL Emergency Powers Resolution set to fail

a move to change it to them having powers to avoid a vote, which was a farce down to them?

a cynic would suggest they engineered the Dundee farce in order to have these powers later citing the farce as a reason

have they all watched the Star Wars prequels recently?
Emperor Lawwell and Darth Doncaster. Could catch on. Imperial scum!!!

Edit: naw hang on. That would make us the rebels. Uh uh!!! Nope. Scrap that.

After the EGM Rangers have gone very very quiet on the SPL and corporate governance etc

I was hoping we would have made our voices heard over this topic to hand the SPL executive powers given the manner they have overseen the Covid debacle

Surely we should be calling on Doncaster and Co to resign given the way the Dundee vote was corrupt and the repeated lies about the liabilities due to broadcasters and the fact the SPL could have given out prize money via advances but they insisted there was no other way to pay ou which we know now is lies

Stewart Robertson Douglas Park and John Bennett were very vocal pre EGM on our dossier which was accurate so why have we not said anything since ?

We need to demand the 3 stooges are removed and proper impartial and trustworthy professional people replace them

I still think there is more to come from Rangers to be honest. Likely awaiting the fallout of the SFA arbitration and assess what damage is done / can be further done to the Cabal. We all will just have to wait and see.

After the EGM Rangers have gone very very quiet on the SPL and corporate governance etc

I was hoping we would have made our voices heard over this topic to hand the SPL executive powers given the manner they have overseen the Covid debacle

Surely we should be calling on Doncaster and Co to resign given the way the Dundee vote was corrupt and the repeated lies about the liabilities due to broadcasters and the fact the SPL could have given out prize money via advances but they insisted there was no other way to pay ou which we know now is lies

Stewart Robertson Douglas Park and John Bennett were very vocal pre EGM on our dossier which was accurate so why have we not said anything since ?

We need to demand the 3 stooges are removed and proper impartial and trustworthy professional people replace them

I would assume that we are awaiting the outcome of Hearts & PT arbitration before making our next move. If the court rules in Hearts / PT favour, then I cannot see how Doncaster and co can remain in their positions. If it doesn't we go after them either way. Hopefully it's all about to come crashing down on their big ugly 19th Century Terrorist mellons.

“When you add into the mix the fact that Celtic are going for 10 In A Row and Peter Lawwell will most probably be voted onto a new look SPFL board, the potential problems are obvious"

giphy.gif
Which begs the question why vote Lawell onto the board if there a perceived conflict of interest?
Thats a rhetorical question by the way.

Just think they could end up being the first club ever in the world to win 2-in-a-row-by-email

Back