SPFL face post split fixture chaos

Jesus Christ.

Ian Blair says for 19 years he's been trying to give teams 19 home games and 19 away .

Here's an idea Ian, used the world over , tends to work.

Have two divisions in Scotland, A and B.

Division A has twenty teams, play each other twice , hey presto , 38 matches with 19 home and 19 away .

Division B 22 clubs giving them 42 matches and guess what Ian Blair - yep, 21 home, 21 away.

Three up three down, introduce playoffs same as down south for a fourth promotion/relegation spot, market the game properly , do your fcking job and stop looking off " we must have four old firm games". Look at the bigger picture for once.
We're all crying out for this

Seen Steve Clarke and Neil Lennon moaning about the possibility of coming to Ibrox 3 times. I imagine Craig Levein will be pretty outspoken about it at some point too. Wonder who will they will pick.

Wasn't labelled chaos previously when we played uneven split of fixtures in the past.

The split is a joke.

Not only is it a joke, it makes it very hard for overseas bears like myself to plan. I need to give a couple of months notice for holidays from work, and if I am able to get holidays flight costs increase due to the relative short notice of the fixture list being announced. I struggle to think of any positives from the split.

The fixtures post split will depend on how close we will be to the manks.

If they are for arguments sake 10-12 in front of us we will get hivs n sheep at home again.

So that next season , when we hopefully are head to head with the manks , we get hivs n sheep away

Not only is it a joke, it makes it very hard for overseas bears like myself to plan. I need to give a couple of months notice for holidays from work, and if I am able to get holidays flight costs increase due to the relative short notice of the fixture list being announced. I struggle to think of any positives from the split.
Ah but the fans don't matter mate the very people who are the lifeblood of the game aren't given 2 f***s about. Especially if your fans of Rangers

Every other year when we have been involved we have played at a disadvantage with 3 trips to Pittodrie, Easter Rd or Tannadice . The scum usually being the recipient of the luck of the draw.In fact we have won titles away at these extra away fixtures .For once we have been handed an advantage and suddenly after years and years their is a crisis .

Rangers

00/01 - Dundee away 3 times
01/02 - Dunfermline away 3 times
04/05 - Aberdeen away 3 times
06/07 - Hibs away 3 times
09/10 - Dundee Utd away 3 times
11/12 - St Johnstone away 3 times

Only once in 08/09 did we face same team 3 times at Home. It was Hearts

https://twitter.com/BCSJ7RFC/status/966244457711652864

2000/01 - Dundee
2001/02 - Dunfemline
2003/04 - Dundee United