SPFL happy to go public

Riccles

From BBC Scotland website

Welcoming the outcome, Doncaster said the SPFL would be happy for the legal proceedings to be made public.

"We would have no issue with that whatsoever," he told BBC Scotland.

"The advice that we've received is that they are confidential and the only way that could come into the public domain would be for all the parties to agree to make it available."

So Mr Doncaster, publish the findings please. Or are you saying Hearts and Thistle want it kept private?

tvaYwAI.gif

I wonder if ‘all the parties’ just includes the SPFL, Hearts and Thistle, or if it also includes parties who were part of the evidence (like Nelms for example, or any others) that would give him a whole lot more confidence about this never getting out.
Of course he could unilaterally release information from the SPFL if he wanted to shine a light on things, as long as it didn’t break anyone else’s confidence.

The arrogance of this bastard on radio yesterday was astounding. He thinks he is untouchable
I switched on after the game and he was on ,giving it the usual pish ,SPFL is the clubs ,employees are selected by the clubs yadda yadda ,he has now overtaken Jim White in the sanctimonious department

he’s lied to clubs ,he’s lied to media and he’s still there ,of course he’s untouchable

I wonder if ‘all the parties’ just includes the SPFL, Hearts and Thistle, or if it also includes parties who were part of the evidence (like Nelms for example, or any others) that would give him a whole lot more confidence about this never getting out.
Of course he could unilaterally release information from the SPFL if he wanted to shine a light on things, as long as it didn’t break anyone else’s confidence.
I reckon he knows there won’t be enough parties wanting it released ,so it won’t be released ,so he’s just using it to make him look good

this is our chance to jump in now ,with their new found openness and transparency lets have the full and truly independent enquiry that we asked for 3 months ago, hell we will even pay for it

We’ve had our chance.

Four months ago we were full of statements talking about whistleblowers. What whistleblower ?

Rangers won’t be found wanting on this issue was another statement. Aye right.

And the last statement said the status quo can’t continue. That’s exactly what’s happened.

We’ve had our chance.

Four months ago we were full of statements talking about whistleblowers. What whistleblower ?

And the last statement said the status quo can’t continue. That’s exactly what’s happened.
It was season ticket renewals time mate and selling MyGers , Robertson is good at attacking the Rangers Support that’s his limit I’m afraid.

We’ve had our chance.

This, as good as the board have been, that’s 2/3 counts they have completely failed on. We won’t be found wanting? That’s exactly what has happened.

I would like him to make public all avenues and options explored in:
- getting a sponsor for the league
- getting the best possible tv deal
- selling our rights abroad
- finishing the previous season

We’ve had our chance.

i know all that ,but its an opportunity to show them up for the shameless,glib liars that they are, but i wont be holding my breath waiting on our club pointing this out to all

I would like him to make public all avenues and options explored in:
- getting a sponsor for the league
- getting the best possible tv deal
- selling our rights abroad
- finishing the previous season
The rights abroad, I'm usually aware of the goings on, but this one slipped under my radar, My bet is its been massively undersold, and I mean off the scale undersold, the last deal was the usual pat ourselves on the back 7 year deal but the figures never publicised, If this was a good deal we would have had it shouted from the rooftops

He's hiding behind covid 19 for points 1 and 4,

Not interested in what he/they want to tell us. More interested in what they don't want to tell us i.e. conversation with Nelms and Liewell in the post Firewall affair.

No one likes a cheat but a smarmy one. On another level

I switched on after the game and he was on ,giving it the usual pish ,SPFL is the clubs ,employees are selected by the clubs yadda yadda ,he has now overtaken Jim White in the sanctimonious department

he’s lied to clubs ,he’s lied to media and he’s still there ,of course he’s untouchable

Whilst trying to power grab what little controls the clubs had left. Thankfully unsuccessfully

From BBC Scotland website

Welcoming the outcome, Doncaster said the SPFL would be happy for the legal proceedings to be made public.

"We would have no issue with that whatsoever," he told BBC Scotland.

"The advice that we've received is that they are confidential and the only way that could come into the public domain would be for all the parties to agree to make it available."

So Mr Doncaster, publish the findings please. Or are you saying Hearts and Thistle want it kept private?
To spfl executive , So what do the public do to say Yes we want an unredacted publication of the arbitration and petition ?

Could C1872 reply on behalf of the rangers supporters saying so ?

Sounded like he was almost congratulating the clubs for not voting for it, showing they almost do have some power,

These types of people invariably let the power go to their heads and go a step too far, thereby exposing themselves. I think this has happened on this occasion but unfortunately after the whole voting fiasco. This belief is predicated on Scottish football having some common sense of course, which we know is a long shot

Correct and I feel like a mug for believing him and got the impression things were going to change and we were up for a fight this time.

Nothings changed. We’re all statements and no balls.
What can Rangers do now that Hearts haven't already failed in doing?

We’ve had our chance.

Then, apparently we voted to end the league.

Imo Hearts and thistle have taken some sort of deal that’s why they are so cocky and the findings and facts of this case will never see the light of day.

Also add to the fact Hearts were going nuclear to now not a peep.

What can Rangers do now that Hearts haven't already failed in doing?

We don’t know what Hearts have tried to do as it was all private and to be honest I couldn’t care less about them or Thistle.

Our board were issuing statements that made it look like we had evidence that the SPFL were corrupt and issued a dossier to try and back up our claims.

Why go to all that bother and then do nothing just because Hearts failed.

Why haven’t we demanded answers as to why the SFA wrote to UEFA before the vote took place?

Why have we not demanded answers as to why Mulraney was calling clubs and putting pressure on them?

Have we received a copy of the Deloitte internal review?

We should be demanding answers to every question that was in our dossier but it looks to me we fell at the first hurdle and have now backed off.

We now look weak.

Imo Hearts and thistle have taken some sort of deal that’s why they are so cocky and the findings and facts of this case will never see the light of day.

Also add to the fact Hearts were going nuclear to now not a peep.

The fixture list being heavily kind to hearts already indicates that is a very conceivable thought process.

Well done, those were the almost exact words my Sunday morning brain was looking for

The reason i found I so easy to spot is it’s exactly what I would do in his shoes. Get confirmation that it won’t ever see light of day privately then grand stand like %^*& publicly and get the perception of ‘nothing to hide’ out there.

The arrogance of this bastard on radio yesterday was astounding. He thinks he is untouchable
I think he's proved time and time again he is untouchable. I don't think there are many more comfortable people in this world than him. Strange one though - it's not the kind of role that would normally offer any protection but I guess it all goes with who's backing you up and in his case it's the slimiest most corrupt shower of scum in football.

I don’t care what the “repercussions” are, we should have a “white list” of SPFL/SFA people that we would invite through the doors of Ibrox into the directors box.

The rest of them shouldn’t get near the place. The thought of some of those tramps lording it up in there makes me want to be sick. And his name is very close to the top of the list.

He is untouchable.
Too many hate Rangers more than they care that Scottish football needs fixed.
They had a chance, at our expense, to have the inquiry and begin fixing the issues.
The clubs chose not to and they are complicit by supporting Doncaster et al.
Incredibly, since then, plenty have said we were correct.

Back