SPFL highlights - no commentary - McGregor shouting at tackle?

So glad this thread came up.

Who was going mental when we conceded our goal? They seemed to be having a go at someone specifically for a pass (or not passing).

Then an english accent piped up. Seemed a bit heated. Just wondered who was involved and what specifically were they having a go at.

So glad this thread came up.

Who was going mental when we conceded our goal? They seemed to be having a go at someone specifically for a pass (or not passing).

Then an english accent piped up. Seemed a bit heated. Just wondered who was involved and what specifically were they having a go at.
An English accent I don’t recognise having a go at someone and calling them a shithouse, sounded like a north-west accent.

Thanks for highlights.I like hearing the individual player and staff shouts.You do on occassion hear these at the games even with full houses but we get to hear more of them now.

100% McGregor.
Yup most of it is McGregor. Can hear it much clearer with headphones. All the "oh my fn god thats incredible btw", "Is that no endagering the safety of an opponent?", is him. Also says something I can't quite make out. "Imagine him? How many [boaksies has he dig thum????]." He even gets in his now infamous "Thats unbelievable. Fn joke. Three games ah goat fur winning the fu**ing baw" in there as well :))

Can anyone help with the stuff in square brackets?

Edit: Sorry missed @Jimmy Jazz post #15

Last edited:
4.35 mins in.

when the yellow is brought out

"oh my fucking god, that's incredible, is that no endangering an opponent ... thats fucking unbelievable"

can anyone else make any of it out and who's shouting? am i right in thinking it's McGregor... can't be anyone else with that voice can it?
That’s got to be McGregor. Content and delivery both very him.

Yup most of it is McGregor. Can hear it much clearer with headphones. All the "oh my fn god thats incredible btw", "Is that no endagering the safety of an opponent?", is him. Also says something I can't quite make out. "Imagine him? How many [boaksies has he dig thum????]." He even gets in his now infamous "Thats unbelievable. Fn joke. Three games ah goat fur winning the fu**ing baw" in there as well :))

Can anyone help with the stuff in square brackets?
Maybe ‘How many boxes does it need to tick John?’

Remember when you used to get when watching the football the feature where you could watch one player in focus(womens team and Sonia could have potential).We could have specific players mic'd up like Mcgregor would be far better than Walker,Crocker and the likes.

It’s McGregor, I think he also shouts out ‘3 games I got for endangering an opponent’ or something similar after saying the how many boxes comment. Referring to challenge on Ferguson in a previous game I think.

Fun fact Translation of what Morelos says after his 1st "22 points clear Broon ya prick"

100% McGregor, shouting for the tackle on BB

Back