SPFL highlights - no commentary - McGregor shouting at tackle?

Wow, if you listen to the part where Alfie is taken down for the penalty you can actually hear Hedges kick him on the football boot,.

That’s Gary Mac going nuts. Easy! McGregor voice is much deeper.

Wuite funny hearing the sky commentary in the background too :)

Think it’s Tav that responds to McGregor by saying ‘it was my first mistake all game ya shithouse’
Tav had no reason to apologise either as he was not at fault, it was your namesake who let him run off the back of him, jogged back after him then stopped altogether. The fact Tav ended up closer to the goalscorer than Aribo did, despite starting 20 yards further into Aberdeen's half, is what got him the grief at all lol.

“That goals f’n criminal by the way, f’n criminal”

“Me first mistake of the game ye shithouse”

- Shagger / Tav after Aberdeen’s goal

At the penalty someone shouts its a red card ref, its a red card.

Think its either Tav or Goldson
I thought that was Borna. You then are him explaining it to the sheep player ;)

At their goal "that was criminal by the way".

Great to hear some of the onfield conversations. This team know what it means.

Found it interesting that you could hear Ally commentating at points, surely the players can't hear that? :D
Was wondering that myself. Ally's Sky commentary loud and clear at key points, like after Morelos's goal. Echoey, as if it's ringing round the stadium. Wonder how that is??? As if someone's got Sky blaring out from one of the corporate boxes midway up the big stand behind the goals.

"Oh my fkn god, that is incredible by the way, fkn incredible.

Is that no endangering the safety of an opponent?

How many boxes do ye need ticked John?

That's unbelievable, fkn joke"

100% McGregor.

I’m from the west coast and sound Danny Dyer ffs :)) compare the two voices from press conferences, then watch that again ;)

Sounds nothing like McGregor in other matches. %^*& it, it’s still brilliant :D
It's McGregor. "3 games I got for winning the fcuking baw" :D

Love watching these with headphones in. Every week you get something from McGregor.

Absolute Lad!! :))

First time I've seen that tackle (assault). That was 100% horrendous and we can be thankful that Barisic was ok.

But Main should have been off.

What game is mcgregor referring to with the three games comment?
Think it was 2 games but it was Lewis Ferguson he caught with his studs winning the ball.

Lost his appeal, its when he found out all that is required for the compliance officer is someone emailing them.

Shagger proceeded to email Clerr every game with incidents and the SFA apparently contacted the club to ask him to stop :D

Think it was 2 games but it was Lewis Ferguson he caught with his studs winning the ball.

Lost his appeal, its when he found out all that is required for the compliance officer is someone emailing them.

Shagger proceeded to email Clerr every game with incidents and the SFA apparently contacted the club to ask him to stop :D

That's fucking quality!

Picturing him battering away at the keyboard, grinning away.

I can’t believe there’s people thinking that’s McAllister :))

The “he’s back” is also 100% Tav’s voice and accent.

Rooney was banned for 2 games by the FA for being heard swearing in a Man Utd game vs West Ham.
That was because he swore directly into the camera and could be seen. Foul and abusive language is a red card tbf, but I'd be surprised if even the SFA ban him for that.

“Oh my god, that’s incredible by the way.
Fûckin incredible!
Is that not endangering the safety of an opponent? Lunging in?
How many fûckin boxes do you need ticked John?
That’s unbelievable!
Three games I got for winning the fûckin ball”

Guess what? He’s 100% correct. Beaton shat it to order another one off, it’s as simple as that.

Back