SPFL members urged to publish sectarian abuse data.

Unless data of the widespread usage of the term 'Hun' is included, it will be meaningless.
You can make something like this say whatever you like. Choose the terminology appropriately and you could portray any kind of “abuse” you choose.

I’ll bet they don’t run their data with any anti-English terminology being highlighted, especially at national team matches.

Last edited:
So from the link:

"A Scottish Government spokesman said: "Our strong preference has always been that the SPFL should make the data publicly available - and we have made that point consistently to them."

This is nothing but window dressing and going for low-hanging fruit from the politicians and their lap dogs.

Should there be sectarian songs at Ibrox? Absolutely not.

Will I take lessons in anti-Sectarianism from the ScotNat Government? Not while they continue to invest about (wet finger in the air) £500 million annually in ensuring wee Catholic boys and girls do not sit next to wee non-Catholics boys and girls in school.

That Scotland has societal divisions isn't historic - it is current and is deliberate government policy.

This is the 12th year of the Nats ruling scotland and they have, in that time, invested close to £6 billion in an apartheid education system yet bang on about relative trivia.

If you want a society wherein it's normal for denominations to be in harmony then deal with the root cause of denominational dissonance.

Where do they get their data from?

If there were hundreds of incidents of us being in the wrong I'm sure they would be falling over themselves to publish it. Which makes me think there's really hee haw so it makes their massive sectarian problem actually just made up shite.
No it doesn’t make their massive sectarian problem made up,there is a massive sectarian problem but it’s in reverse to what is reported.

You can guarantee the minute we even look like we could win the league there'll be a huge sectarian uproar of some description. My money will be on Lennon walking due to 'sectarian abuse' as opposed to being crap at his job. Expect threats to boycott, candle lit vigils, and the SNP hired to intervene, condemn and introduce new rules with immediate effect. There's nothing surer. They will try it all.

Maybe we could stop our own support using it like a term of affection first. It's disgusting.
You are correct. It baffles me how some Rangers fans seem to enjoy that label.

However it is certainly no worse than the umpteen examples of their support using the term 19th Century Terrorist or Tim as a badge of honour yet running to all who will listen if they are called those names by others.

So we have the SPFL with Murdoch McLennan on the board ,the man who was quoted as saying about Rangers "ah cannae stand the bastards" The man who actively suppressed the truth about HSBC bank and bullied honest editors who wanted to tell the truth about them into doing what he wanted against their will.
Why is he allowed to judge or adjudicate on anything that might affect us ? Why is this ridiculous situation being allowed to happen.

Last edited:
So we have the SPFL with Murdoch McLennan on the board ,the man who was quoted as saying about Rangers "ah cannae stand the bastards" The man who actively suppressed the truth about HSBC bank and bullied honest editors who wanted to tell the truth about them into doing what he wanted against their will.
Why is he allowed to judge or adjudicate on anything that might affect us ? Why is this ridiculous situation being allowed to happen.

Think we all know exactly why.

im going to go against the grain here of how most on this thread see this, they think it is being sidelined as the mentally challengeds come off bad in it, my take is the opposite, i think it has been set up and the data collated in such a way that its ourselves who will bear the largest brunt of it,its my belief this report is being held in reserve to be brought out when the time to deflect something really major comes out at the piggery, i have no trust or confidence in the politicians or the footballing authorities to be anywhere near impartial and i think recent history would back me up on this

What about the blow up dolls at Parkhead they had everything they needed and more from the Parkehead cesspit and enough on that lot to fill a library but they are acceptable are they, it's plain to see that this is another hatched plan to cripple one team only.

Back