SPFL-Murdoch MacLennan

Yet this jolly craicsters that doesn't have the slightest conflict of interest at all - still controls the narrative in Scotland.

91BtEL9kxML._AC_UL320_SR256,320_.jpg

Thanks for reminding myself of this piece of shit, D. King I dont think has forgotten this creep, from what I believe, DK will play the long game were this shit is concerned, when he threw the grenade and walked away a few months ago, according to the item above in regard to the clubs who wish to strip us of the titles and trophies, we will be at war to the death with these cunts, to the bitter end.

Dave King has effectively neutered Shity McGifty.
He was brought in probably with the specific instruction to nail Rangers over the Resolunion 12 issues being considered by the new Compliant Officer.
Should he be party to any serious consequences for Rangers regarding this, then DK can present irrefutable proof of his employment by the 2 largest shareholders in Child Abuse FC.
The 2 Paddies and the fat bastard could all buy and sell DK, and McLennan is as slippery as a slippery thing in a barrel of oil, but my money is still on King to deal with them.

Sorry for bumping, but can anyone advise if this guy still in power at the SPFL going in to the new season?

Bloody hell, a full year later and not one single message of support, note of concern, request for an investigation or entreaty for an explanation from anyone outwith Rangers.

There can only be one conclusion we must draw from this - ALL SPFL Football Clubs and their Boards are either shit scared of celtc, or they are completely comfortable with Doncaster failing to draw attention to the COI and really don't give a fück about Shifty Mcgifty's hatred of Rangers and affinity/responsibility/indebtedness to celtc.

It seems he has been quite successful in achieving his 2 main strategic targets, i.e that celtc remain:

1. free from investigation and
  2. provided with the best opportunities to ensure success on the park.

Scotland's become a rotten haven for republican crooks hiding behind their corrupting cult and their hate filled diaspora.

mentally challenged bastard (and Desmond's employee - no conflict of interest there) is still there.

He's not the only rotten bastard there either and we wonder why we get all these dubious decisions against us throughout the course of a season.

Sorry for bumping, but can anyone advise if this guy still in power at the SPFL going in to the new season?

Bloody hell, a full year later and not one single message of support, note of concern, request for an investigation or entreaty for an explanation from anyone outwith Rangers.

There can only be one conclusion we must draw from this - ALL SPFL Football Clubs and their Boards are either shit scared of celtc, or they are completely comfortable with Doncaster failing to draw attention to the COI and really don't give a fück about Shifty Mcgifty's hatred of Rangers and affinity/responsibility/indebtedness to celtc.

It seems he has been quite successful in achieving his 2 main strategic targets, i.e that celtc remain:

1. free from investigation and
  2. provided with the best opportunities to ensure success on the park.

Scotland's become a rotten haven for republican crooks hiding behind their corrupting cult and their hate filled diaspora.
He was standing on the podium as Doncasterwas handing out their medals on Sunday, big smile on the horrible bastards face

A Celtc supporting Rangers hating bigot running things at the SFA?
What's new?

Until our club embrace religion in all its forms we are busy going backwards.

I'm proud of my club's Protestant heritage. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm not so sure the club are.

In fact, the way they have allowed the filth's various compliance officers to slip in effortlessly and seamlessly tells its own story.

He was brought in probably with the specific instruction to nail Rangers over the Resolunion 12 issues being considered by the new Compliant Officer.
Should he be party to any serious consequences for Rangers regarding this, then DK can present irrefutable proof of his employment by the 2 largest shareholders in Child Abuse FC.
The 2 Paddies and the fat bastard could all buy and sell DK, and McLennan is as slippery as a slippery thing in a barrel of oil, but my money is still on King to deal with them.
Seriously, what was the process for installing this prick ???
Was the position advertised?
Were Nolan Partnership involved?
What were his credentials to get such a position ( apart from the obvious, Tim, works for DD ) ?

What happened two the charges brought against us by McGlennan and the SFA in regards to our Euro Licence in 2011?

I remember King releasing a statement about it then McGlennan happened to resign around a week later and then Gary Hughes decided not to run for re election.

It seems there’s still a few of Lawwell’s placemen in at the SFA/SPFL, it’s up to us to continue to weed them out.

King may have sidelined McLennan on the resolution 12 issue but would expect he is still using his influence in a more subtle way to help suppress negative news about Ceptic, and pass on any information his employees have about the club to Dermot Desmond.

Back