SPFL Official Goals v Hearts

That finish by Christophe just gets better and better each time I watch it. I noticed on the last goal that when Christophe went up to challenge Stewart that he went down clutching his face but quickly got back up when it was given as a goal. I did not twig that yesterday.:)):))

That finish by Christophe just gets better and better each time I watch it. I noticed on the last goal that when Christophe went up to challenge Stewart that he went down clutching his face but quickly got back up when it was given as a goal. I did not twig that yesterday.:)):))
Berra scoring an OG is the icing on the cake.

A moaning faced c.unt.

Remember the papers claiming we were in for him and Cathro had pulled off some genius coup for stealing him from under our noses

The failed trialist wanking him off when he was doing commentary for BT last year “ohhh christoph”

Fucking diddy!

Berra has dipped a lot in the last 6 months or so, or at least it seems that way. Can't be helping him having pretty much no natural centre half next to him, but before all the injuries he was starting to find himself on the bench.

Some of those "highlights" are just nonsense. Naismith diving in front of Helander? A half arsed hand ball claim against us with no conclusive replay? A dribbling shot straight at McGregor?

Makes it look like it was end to end until the 3rd goal!

I mentioned earlier that at 3.02 you can hear one of our intelligentsia berating Alfie for not “squaring it”

Some of our fans are fucking insane.

I'm still surprised our 4th was allowed to continue after Ojo's challenge on Hickey.
I know it was fair, but we have seen that so many times that the ref will still blow for a foul in those situations.
he must have had a perfect line of sight to Ojo connecting with the ball, as usually they just guess and presume it is a foul.

Back