SPFL open disciplinary proceedings against Celtic and Aberdeen

If they get the same level of fine, its harder on Aberdeen than Celtic ! The latter should get at least 5 times the penalty given the relative home crowd sizes.

Of course it will be.

Aberdeen players, however daft, insane, aff their heid (supply your own affection) were eligible to play against us.

The filth player was ineligible.

And if they both get the same fine Aberdeen as a club, should be shouting about it.

We know how that will end up.

The correct punishment should be points deduction for each game postponed. They then have opportunity to claw back the points in re scheduled games.

As the guidelines were issued to the clubs each club is responsible for passing it on to the players / staff. In doing so they should get a signed document stating that I the player or member of staff has read and understood what the regs say. Belt and braces I know, but it could save you a lot of money and other nonsense.

and
Bolingolis flights must be part of the investigation, I still don’t believe he was only out the country for 24 hours , we all know he flew out from prestwick but where and when did he fly back , the itinerary must be made public especially with a uefa game coming up they could be endangering Many others
This, this, this.
The behaviour of Bolingoli is a major public health risk. There is no way this can be treated lightly.
His flight itinerary should be corroborated by access to Border Force records, and checking his bank card transactions.
If Celtc have not behaved with utmost good faith throughout this, then expulsion would be a deserved fate. They will have put their own self interest before the wellbeing of the whole country.
Nikla and Leitch will not be cowed by fat Pete and his minions.

Last edited:
Small fine for those 2 scumbag clubs followed by points deductions for any other club ends up immediately at CAS and there is only one winner when that happens.

This is how it'll go down.

"We have learned from this and move on, any future breaches will be dealt with by matches forfeited by offending clubs."

Scottish media then spend the rest of the season following every single Rangers player everywhere they go.

Aberdeen players will get a one match ban.

Bolingoli - will get a 3 match ban.

Both clubs will be fined.

The only way the Scum will be hammered if there is good evidence that they knew he should have been in quarantine. If that is the case then it will be very interesting.

This is how it'll go down.

"We have learned from this and move on, any future breaches will be dealt with by matches forfeited by offending clubs."

Scottish media then spend the rest of the season following every single Rangers player everywhere they go.
The scepticism is completely understandable, but if they tried to have 2 different rules for the same issue in the same season Lionel Hutz would ride a horse and carriage straight over the top of them at CAS. I hope they do try it because it would be yet another shambles for the SPFL to face.

Maybe they'll give them both a 3-0 defeat in the cancelled Sunday match o_O And a fine deferred for good behaviour.

SPFL Investigation into the filth:
"Hullo Peter? Neilly here, did you know he was away? No? Good enough for me big man."
SPFL Investitation if it was us:
"Hello Interpol? Neil Doncaster here...."

Not bad. After nearly a week after the bolingoli story came out the sfa/spfl and liewell have,after long discussions and working out loopholes to help celtic they announce this. Don't expect any real punishment for the celtic but aberdeen will get a wee fine. They will have made a new rule that the next team to break the rules will be hammered with game forfeiture etc. But not celtic.

It'll probably go the same way as when Pearson and Hartson were filmed singing 'Ra songs and cellik had an internal investigation and found nothing to report. Yes, this did happen.

This will be a fine and no more unless either of these 2 things can be proven

1. that is was more than one night he was there. In which case there UCL game is at threat
2. They knew he went and covered it up . In which case they lied and they would have no choice but to dock points

This, this, this.
The behaviour of Bolingoli is a major public health risk. There is no way this can be treated lightly.
His flight itinerary should be corroborated by access to Border Force records, and checking his bank card transactions.
If Celtc have not behaved with utmost good faith throughout this, then expulsion would be a deserved fate. They will have put their own self interest before the wellbeing of the whole country.

We'll agree to disagree on this one.

Where have you been this last decade?

For example, filth want OBAf Ac brought in, it get's the go ahead.

Things don't go to plan..........

Filth want OBAF Act kyboshed, it get's granted.

Nikla and Leitch will do whatever their target audience deem is necessary.

The SPFL will probably give the mentally challengeds an award for how well they have handled the situation, rather than any actual punishment for letting the situation happen in the first place.

Half pissed, but deffo rangers deducted 6 points, SG banned to stand for 3 months, scum and sheep awarded 9 points each. Sounds about right. %^*& them lol.

It will drag on until forgotten about.

celtic now have an advantage of not having to play Aberdeen behind closed doors. :rolleyes:

Neil warnock said he enquired about taking Bolingoli on loan recently but wouldn’t touch him now

This, this, this.
Celtic have always put their own self interest before the well-being of the whole country mate. It's just a shame that clubs in Scotland can,t see it.

There will be small fines for both clubs and all players involved banned for a few games and they will shoehorn the sheep vs seperate entity game in to suit the fat Japanese.

The games missed must be played BCD as well for sporting integrity no laughing.

The scepticism is completely understandable, but if they tried to have 2 different rules for the same issue in the same season Lionel Hutz would ride a horse and carriage straight over the top of them at CAS. I hope they do try it because it would be yet another shambles for the SPFL to face.
You seem to have a lot of faith in cas mate

We'll agree to disagree on this one.

Where have you been this last decade?

For example, filth want OBAf Ac brought in, it get's the go ahead.

Things don't go to plan..........

Filth want OBAF Act kyboshed, it get's granted.

Nikla and Leitch will do whatever their target audience deem is necessary.
Nikla's target audience here is not the republican kafflick block vote, it is the whole electorate.
They may well pander to the mentally challengeds, but if it becomes known that they colluded with Goliboli, to conceal his activities, they will be nailed. imo.

'No doubt it will be; Cltic did everything in their power to avoid the situation, it would be harsh to punish the club when it was the player at fault.'

That was your post wasn't it? All that's missing is the word 'poor' in front of the 'Cltic'.
Whilst my attempt at humour may have been misinterpreted (can't win them all eh), since you have chosen to challenge, i must ask the question, am I the only one who read your post as being almost sympathetic towards their club?

Only Celtic could contest a situation where a player committed a criminal offence by playing a match and helping them to a result.

Only the SPFL could ever let them off with it

I just can’t see any significant punishment for either of the clubs. Unless it can be proven they tried to cover stuff up.

'No doubt it will be; Cltic did everything in their power to avoid the situation, it would be harsh to punish the club when it was the player at fault.'

That was your post wasn't it? All that's missing is the word 'poor' in front of the 'Cltic'.
Whilst my attempt at humour may have been misinterpreted (can't win them all eh), since you have chosen to challenge, i must ask the question, am I the only one who read your post as being almost sympathetic towards their club?
Yes, you are the only one. See the bit you didn’t underline, read that bit.

Yes, you are the only one. See the bit you didn’t underline, read that bit.
Read that bit, but to what it refers is unclear! Given it wasn't in response to another post, I can only assume it was to the thread title, which makes no sense. Defo not looking to fall out with genuine supporters...buy really, never mind the bit I didn't underline, look objectively at the bit i did with a sense of humour.

Read that bit, but to what it refers is unclear! Given it wasn't in response to another post, I can only assume it was to the thread title, which makes no sense. Defo not looking to fall out with genuine supporters...buy really, never mind the bit I didn't underline, look objectively at the bit i did with a sense of humour.
Thread title: SPFL open disciplinary proceedings against Celtic and Aberdeen.

My post to the thread: No doubt it will be; Cltic did everything in their power to avoid the situation, it would be harsh to punish the club when it was the player at fault.

I’m not sure why you think I was being sympathetic? I’m clearly making out this is the sort of comment the SPFL would come up with to get them off with it, whilst throwing the player under the bus.

I think you need to stop thinking so hard, mate.

Anyone even remotely hopeful that the mentally challengeds will be made to suffer anything more than a 10 bob fine needs their head looked at.

Thread title: SPFL open disciplinary proceedings against Celtic and Aberdeen.

My post to the thread: No doubt it will be; Cltic did everything in their power to avoid the situation, it would be harsh to punish the club when it was the player at fault.

I’m not sure why you think I was being sympathetic? I’m clearly making out this is the sort of comment the SPFL would come up with to get them off with it, whilst throwing the player under the bus.

I think you need to stop thinking so hard, mate.
I will try to not think so hard if you promise to post relative to the thread title. 'no doubt it will be' can only bear relevance in your mind...certainly not in mine, in relation to that title...ie, no doubt what will be?

I will try to not think so hard if you promise to post relative to the thread title. 'no doubt it will be' can only bear relevance in your mind...certainly not in mine, in relation to that title...ie, no doubt what will be?
I’m not sure why you’re picking an argument here, mate?

“no doubt what will be?” - The outcome of the disciplinary hearing. The very topic the thread is about hence my post and the relevance.

Back