According to @TheSPFLRadar

The final nominees are as follows:

Player of the Year
Brown, McGinn, Forrest & Boyd

Young Player of the Year
Morelos, Tierney, McKenna & Morgan

The final nominees are as follows:

landscape-1475063933-chzfvp3.gif

McGinn hasn’t even been hibs best midifielder never mind in the top 4 players of the season.

Laughable that Candeias or Tavernier aren't on the list.
Indeed.

Forrest is having the "season of his life" yet has been nothing but average against us and I'm sure Candeias' numbers are more impressive than his.

Tavernier has been the best full back in the league this season.

Kris-fucking-Boyd. Give me strength.

Candeias and Mulumbu have been robbed.

Campbell from Motherwell should have been in with a shout for young player of the year as well

Candeias instead of Forrest and it’s spot on.

Brown will win POTY and Morelos YPOTY.

Candeias is the top goalmaker in the country by a distance - FACT.

Obviously counts for nothing it seems.

Pointless trinkets to keep the tarriars happy.

I mean season 2008/09 :

Player of the year: Gary Caldwell
Manager of the year: Gordon Strachan

And yet.....

_47810332_smithtrophy466.jpg

Did Billy Reid not win it the previous year when Walter took us to the UEFA Cup Final?

Candeias and Tav don't deserve to be on the list either. No Ranger does this season.

McGeough at Hibs has been miles better than McGinn but regardless, the lego muncher will win.

Boyd once finished top scorer for us AND Kilmarnock in the same season and didn't win it. If he wins it this year he should tell them to shove it.

Reactions: wpj
The love in with John Mcginn on here is pathetic. Mcgeough has been Hibs stand out player against us this season.

Tav has been the most stand out ever present player in the country. This is criminal!!

If brown or Forrest wins then it’s games a bogie.

Where the %^*& is Mulumbu? He has absolutely destroyed both us and them every time this season. He is quite clearly player of the year in Scotland.

Where the %^*& is Mulumbu? He has absolutely destroyed both us and them every time this season. He is quite clearly player of the year in Scotland.
Only been here half the season and seen Boyd slag him a few times for only turning up in the Sky games.

Pointless trinkets to keep the tarriars happy.

I mean season 2008/09 :

Player of the year: Gary Caldwell
Manager of the year: Gordon Strachan

And yet.....

_47810332_smithtrophy466.jpg
The season Kris Boyd never won it when he was top scorer for two clubs as well as being the leagues top scorer.
Fernando Ricksen had to share his award with the fat mongo Hartson just to keep the child abusers happy.
Why? Because he was the top scorer.

Candeias and Tav don't deserve to be on the list either. No Ranger does this season.

McGeough at Hibs has been miles better than McGinn but regardless, the lego muncher will win.
Candeias is the exception imo. He’s been fantastic, top assists in the whole league and had also chipped in with a few goals. Should 100% be on there

Candeias is the exception imo. He’s been fantastic, top assists in the whole league and had also chipped in with a few goals. Should 100% be on there

He's probably been our best and most consistent performer to be fair.

I'm just totally disgusted by his attitude last week and on Sunday that I want him out the club.

Back