SPFL Premiership Player & Manager of the Month?

The Motherwell manager will get it probably along with a random Motherwell player

It would be good recognition to be awarded them but Im not overly fussed if we dont get them, the real prizes are the trophies up for grabs

The Motherwell manager will get it probably along with a random Motherwell player

It would be good recognition to be awarded them but Im not overly fussed if we dont get them, the real prizes are the trophies up for grabs

100% correct

Robinson and I’ll predict that Seedorf.

I posted a similar thread yesterday. Only possible reason I could think is because of the international break in September meaning we’d played one less game when the other leagues winners were announced. But should surely have been announced by now...

Also, the OF game was apparently included in the August fixtures for the award. If this is correct, Rangers won 4/4 so surely Gerrard must be Manager of the Month?

I posted a similar thread yesterday. Only possible reason I could think is because of the international break in September meaning we’d played one less game when the other leagues winners were announced. But should surely have been announced by now...

Also, the OF game was apparently included in the August fixtures for the award. If this is correct, Rangers won 4/4 so surely Gerrard must be Manager of the Month?

I thought there had been a previous thread about this, but couldn’t find it to post a response.

Never understand why folk get so worked up about these meaningless awards

Seems to be a 'hot topic' of discussion this season for some reason. In reality they mean absolutely f*ck all. We are sitting top of the league. Now THERE'S something that matters.

FWIW, if I recall correctly, the top division award is always announced a few days after the lower leagues. It builds the excitement.:rolleyes::oops:

Never understand why folk get so worked up about these meaningless awards

A topic of discussion, on a sports forum. It’s worthy of discussion.

Not seen anyone, other than yourself, get worked up here.

Never understand why people pop on threads, they never understand why are getting posted, to have a pop at those commenting on said post.

I’m sure Hugh Kevin’s said on ClydeSSB he voted for Steven Robinson but he didn’t get it so very good chance it will be Steven Gerrard. Can’t see them giving both manager and player of the month to us though

Been told the delay is due to the player award is going to the entire Rangers team but someone has objected because McGregor had %^*& all to do all month.

Been told the delay is due to the player award is going to the entire Rangers team but someone has objected because McGregor had %^*& all to do all month.

Sorry, that was me...I’m currently bargaining for the return of a few blue pounds.

Lazy bassa, what happened to the work ethic? We are not communists after all

Player/manager of the month is pointless in every league in the world. La Liga is the perfect example. Messi has only won it 5 times, and Ronaldo 3 times. I reckon I'd be happy with no monthly awards and a league title at the end of the season.

Something tells me that UEFA cup , Super Cup and champions league winning captain Steven Gerrard isn’t too bothered about the SPL bells manager of the blinking month award

Back