SPFL press release

I'd rather watch Rangers TV with our own in house team rather than the Sky mob. Does this mean I cant do it?
As has been said repeatedly throughout the thread - the same as applies this season will be carried forward into next season, irrespective of when fans get back in or whatever numbers they get access in.

So, basically, whatever you did this season you do again next season subject to getting into Ibrox if and when allowed.

100% motivated to give our club the money. Scottish football have had plenty off us yet they hate us and do everything they can to do is over yet it is clear they need us to survive = total fukwits. With us on the ascendancy we should re-establish who is Scottish football and have them dance to our tune. You reap what you sow. We need to keep SG.

It does say ‘irrespective of when supporters are allowed back into stadia’. This will be in place for, at least, the entirety of next season,

Oh, and watch for the Dhims change tack on this. They’ve restricted their home games to season ticket holders this season, with no PPV available. Betcha they change next term.
They must have lost out in a small fortune by doing this in 20/21. Crazy if they don't change

It does say ‘irrespective of when supporters are allowed back into stadia’. This will be in place for, at least, the entirety of next season,

Oh, and watch for the Dhims change tack on this. They’ve restricted their home games to season ticket holders this season, with no PPV available. Betcha they change next term.
What are the ins and outs you expect to change for them? I know they done it differently to most this season.

What are the ins and outs you expect to change for them? I know they done it differently to most this season.
I don’t know how much would be involved but they chose to only make their home matches available to season ticket holders. No PPV and no coverage for away fans. That has to be a fair old whack of income they’ve foregone, if you consider the number of posts on here from Rangers fans buying our own games on PPV.

I don’t know how much would be involved but they chose to only make their home matches available to season ticket holders. No PPV and no coverage for away fans. That has to be a fair old whack of income they’ve foregone, if you consider the number of posts on here from Rangers fans buying our own games on PPV.
It was a strange decision from them but they must’ve been worried about the number of STs they’d sell if people could just buy the game anyway. They don’t have a fan base like ours they can rely on to support no matter what. It’ll be interesting to see how they play it without 10 to try to sell to them.

this will allow them to introduce incremental attendances id iamgine and if youve bought your ST youll still get to see the game 'live'. then when your number comes up hunger games style, we can all get back to Ibrox!

this will allow them to introduce incremental attendances id iamgine and if youve bought your ST youll still get to see the game 'live'. then when your number comes up hunger games style, we can all get back to Ibrox!
Could be part of the pre-match show that they run the draw of Rangers Numbers for those season ticket holders allowed access to the next home match and have them scrolling across the screen ha ha. Oh the drama!:)):)):))

Back