SPFL Statement - As at 5pm, the SPFL had received 39 responses, 85% of which have been in favour

Skeletor on BBC says the championship club are leaning to No as it stands

Prem 10 to 1 with 1 to vote
Champ 7 to 3
1st and 2nd only a few saying no

Massive amount of clubs either accepting relegation or accepting no promotion

Once this dies down, the fans of clubs with seasons still in the balance should be demanding answers

div 2 does this against sporting integrity for 40k payments.

We should have given 5 of them bank loans from the RFFF but hey never mind.

I hope we give no help whays so ever to any of these that voted for SPFL.
No loans. Limited away tickets. 250 max to ensure police costs etc.
I also hope Rangers take this all the way regards our proposal not being out on the table

If that is true why are they publicly releasing the figures for any vote?
If there is 3 weeks, and I’m not doubting that for one second, then why such a rush?
It was all rush rush to get the votes in, and now because it hasn’t suited everyone it’s now 28 days? Some clubs probably don’t have 28 days!
and what’s the bollocks? That the spfl have pissed over us from a great height? :)) :)) :))

For the same reason voting polls are plastered all over the news in the days before an election. Such and such is ahead, voters who were swithering vote for said such and such because human nature no one wants to be on the losing team so they vote for who they've been told is winning anyway.

Absolutely incredible to put this kind of pressure on the one Championship team.
Perhaps Rangers could aligne and offer the services of our youth team and fringe players to the championship club by mutual agreement for the next couple of seasons

For the same reason voting polls are plastered all over the news in the days before an election. Such and such is ahead, voters who were swithering vote for said such and such because human nature no one wants to be on the losing team so they vote for who they've been told is winning anyway.
Aye, but that’s opinion polls and projections, this wasn’t a projection. It was a live vote. Not for public consumption.
Surely there are some legal eagles on this forum somewhere and they can look at this and say how much of a shitshow it actually is?

Only one club in the SPL voted against? I don't get this, did Hearts vote to relegate themselves?

If they did the Jambos fans should kick Budge's arse out the door.After all they've kept the club going via their money for the last few seasons.
If Budge allows this to happen without putting up a fight, i think she'll be off sooner than later.
The fans won't put up with it, dropping down a division, while there' s games still to be played.and quite rightly so.Stand up for yourself Hearts, and show some bottle against the bias scum on the 6 th.floor at Hampden Park.

RIP Scottish sporting integrity

A shambles of a vote

A shambles of a governing body

A shambles of a CEO and Chairman who are both in the pocket of Nonce FC

This has to be a formal complaint to the SFA and UEFA

Zero credibility from the SPL

This debacle is beyond comprehension from an alleged professional body

Time for a clear out of the SPL board for corruption

I'm more than comfortable with my intelligence levels...and they lead me to confirm you're posting unsubstantiated rubbish from the depths of your own paranoid mind.
I didn’t say it was substantiated.
You determined that yourself.
My point was if the filth had assurances on the numbers I wouldn’t put it past them to abstain to make themselves look like the innocent party in the cock up that this is

Was explained to me that they didn't get the votes for it to pass but that was due to some clubs exploiting a loop hole where they didn't have to vote and they abstained so it can be delayed for a period and looked at again (despite there apparently being a deadline today)

Seems that deadlines only apply when it means Celtic get their way.

You would imagine Celtic now go and try to bribe even more clubs to get the votes they need for any subsequent vote.
Lawwell will be demanding to know who has yet to back the carve up as we speak

I wonder how many votes were submitted before the events of yesterday evening and the way our resolution was handled by the SPFL came to light today. I wonder if, in light of that, many of the members would change their voting intention.

The next step should be another resolution to disband the board, the Chief Executive and the lawyers and form an emergency committee to run this shitshow until a new senior leadership team can be appointed.

If they did the Jambos fans should kick Budge's arse out the door.After all they've kept the club going via their money for the last few seasons.
If Budge allows this to happen without putting up a fight, i think she'll be off sooner than later.
The fans won't put up with it, dropping down a division, while there' s games still to be played.and quite rightly so.Stand up for yourself Hearts, and show some bottle against the bias scum on the 6 th.floor at Hampden Park.
Hearts are either...
1) not voting in the hope that no vote can be concluded until ALL votes are turned in. The SPFL haven’t put a deadline on it and are happy to wait for ICT so it now diverts to the rules, 28 days.
2) have been contacted about restructuring which saves them and promotes the other non voter ICT

I didn’t say it was substantiated.
You determined that yourself.
My point was if the filth had assurances on the numbers I wouldn’t put it past them to abstain to make themselves look like the innocent party in the cock up that this is

it will be the filth cos they will have known the numbers

Then say that instead of will. Will makes it sound certain ;)

As expected from the reports, it wasn't Celtic (shock horror) so either way it doesn't matter.

I bet some other clubs thought of witholding their vote as whoever hasn't voted just now will be getting paid some amount from the SPFL to vote for it

I’m totally confused here. So he’s saying Rangers and Hearts both have confirmed they voted no but the SPFL are saying only one club has?

Effectively unless another unnamed Club didn't vote or have they inadvertently fucked the whole vote up ?

Total farce.

BBC Scotland said premiership voted to accept and so did leagues 1 and 2 waiting on one club in championship

SPL said 10 - 1

Rangers and Sheep voted No

So Hearts are either lying to Jordan Campbell or SPL are lying

I believe Jordan Campbell

So 9-3

SPL are a joke. Get them sued Rangers

They didn’t abstain they just haven’t submitted a vote yet. My betting is they know they have 28 days to respond and until they do the SPFL can’t close the vote. If the SPFL didn’t put a deadline on it and the rules say it’s usually 28 days to consider such proposals and reply then they are fucked
They cannot divvy up any money until the deal is voted through. 28 days will kill a few clubs.
They would be better running with Rangers proposal. Immediate funds released, to clubs, and 28 days to consider the future.The clubs have been railroaded into this.

Well that's it for me then. I won't be giving any of these clubs a single penny ever again. If you want to continue on going to away games and the like then fair enough but I'm done.

Rangers statement today completely justified regarding bullying

Releasing that vote whilst incomplete is absolutely atrocious
Not to mention hugely intimidating for the teams yet to vote.
And that’s before we even discuss the 5pm “deadline “ which it turns out, isn’t a deadline after all!
Honestly, the Nazis couldn’t have done a better job in 1933 than the SPFL/Celtic have here!

Back