Spfl team of the week no Rangers players

tenor.gif

The multi league team of the week is a totally bizarre concept created purely for marketing and advertising purposes

Last years were totally bizarre too, while we were running away with the top league cloggers from lower divisions were in these teams

Waste of time

The SPFL are clearly throwing their toys out the park and trying to annoy us. I fully expect a tweet about the upcoming ‘Glasgow Derby’ next! Absolute tin pot organisation to go with the tin pot government.

The old petted lip in full swing , It's oor baw and youse urnae' gettin' a gemme ' SPFL at it's bigoted best ! B-D

I heard that fat that Peter Maguire on Plz saying none of our players could play in the Epl and none would have got in previous title winning teams.

The pain they are in is unreal.

I see the SPFL has already changed the Twitter header from Tav lifting the trophy to John souttar scoring the other night. They had brown lifting the trophy for 9 years straight without changing it :))

I heard that fat that Peter Maguire on Plz saying none of our players could play in the Epl and none would have got in previous title winning teams.

The pain they are in is unreal.
I honestly can’t stand that fat mess and that comes from being someone who used to watch PLZ at times. 55 has brought out the truth in a lot of these kind of folk.

That’s hilariously petty. What a red neck of a league we play in

I dunno if this sort of thing really bothers me. It's going to be relative to the games that were watched, across all the leagues and how the players performed relative to the level they are at. Everyone knows we have the best players in the Country but, most of us have said we were professional at the weekend without being startling, something echoed by our manager.

Nothing to get worked up over imo.

Gordon made two saves of note. One easy from a powderpuff header and the other a good one but helped by Forrest being shite. Star man B-)

I didn't like it when the SPL table at the bottom of the page was changed a few days ago, for the start of the season.
I like looking at it again.

Back