Spfl team of the year

Haha. Oh don't get me wrong. Shagger got my vote.

But I think everyone after that game agreed Forster won them that cup (probably even more than the linesman)! Hats were begrudgingly off (once we'd stop raging).
Hats off to that lot? Never!

If it's an SPFL vote surely the winner needs 75% of the vote?

Voted
38% Mcgregor
37% Forster

These are daft surely they know the voting is going to go 2 ways
Every Rangers fan votes the Rangers player and every other teams fan votes the Celtic player.

Really and truly neither of them should be team of the year, for me the goalie of the year is the one who wins his team most points by getting draws etc. very rarely is Shagger the difference between winning and losing.

before I get jumped on. I said rarely, not bever

I take it we are all ok with giving their website the hits.

Thought we weren't meant to support our enemies.

;)

Voted
38% Mcgregor
37% Forster

These are daft surely they know the voting is going to go 2 ways
Every Rangers fan votes the Rangers player and every other teams fan votes the Celtic player.
Every Rangers fan votes Rangers every other cu*t votes cel*ic to get it up us.Small minded arselicking rheptiles.And breath...

Hats off to that lot? Never!

Haha. Not to that lot.

But for their keeper that day.

You'd have to be blind (and hyper critical of our own team) to suggest anything other than that he played a blinder that day.

As a former keeper myself, he played the type of game all youngster dream of, regardless of who for.

I must say, it is probably only possible to say that since he was playing in a keeper Jersey rather than their actual strip lol

Back