SPFL to be decided on average points per game confirmed

I don't particularly understand what everyone is so angry about.
I have seen shafted out the league mentioned etc..
We aren't even close to challenging for it. The way our form was going the points difference was only going to get higher.
Is it mathematically impossible?
We have a game in hand and TWO games against the bheasts left to cut the gap to 4 points, we've came back from worse.
Thank %^*& I'm not in the trenches with you ffs!!

Why do you think it going to a vote by member clubs.

Would that stop legal action?

So going forward we can take a vote to determine winners of all tournaments, why bother playing any games. Are we going to do this in the cup as well. Are we going to sell tickets so that we can all see the vote taking place. For those unlucky enough not to get tickets we can televise it live, with slow motion replays of the all important votes being cast. This is lunacy and regardless of vote will end up in court.

Doesn’t matter how they do it.It is only ending one way.The way the corrupt cabal wanted it since day 1 of this f ucking shitstorm.

Hibs will agree to it, Kilmarnock wont.
Hibs position on sporting integrity being paramount is quoted below.
They used it to fukk Rangers over.
They will also undoubtedly abandon it to fukk Rangers over again.

"This re-affirms the view of the board that the sporting integrity of the SPL is of paramount importance.
"The board is also acutely aware that in making this decision, Hibernian - like other clubs in the SPL - will suffer collateral financial damage at a time of severe economic hardship and uncertainty.

And next up is. Scottish Cup Semis and Final at start of season. Gives Hearts,Hibs and Aberdeen finance and them another " treble" Mark my words.

or played behind closed doors so we have “some” football to watch.

And next up is. Scottish Cup Semis and Final at start of season. Gives Hearts,Hibs and Aberdeen finance and them another " treble" Mark my words.

I've been saying that for weeks. The only games they want to carry over to next season are the 3 Scottish Cup ties to get the treble. An absolute certainty those games will be played as soon as we resume football.

St Johnstone and Kilmarnock have nothing to gain by handing the mentally challengeds the title.

Whether teams would vote in their own self interest remains to be seen.

St Johnstone would leapfrog Hibs into 6th on a PPG basis - they aren’t voting against as that would be worth a decent amount of additional cash to them.

Why aren’t they offering null and void with equal distribution of prize money? Why is it only an ‘award the filth the title and get your financial pittance’ take it or leave it vote. It’s nothing more than financial blackmail.

Basically they are offering immediate financial payments to all clubs to ensure this goes through.

They’ve changed their own voting rules to ensure this goes through.

They are going to offer league restructuring to teams threatened with relegation to ensure this goes through. Teams will still be promoted as a result.

They have put it to the clubs rather than make the call themselves to ensure this goes through without legal action.

They aren’t even trying to hide their corruption. They have structured this vote to ensure literally every single club will be kept happy other than Rangers, and all just so they can hand they filthy cûnts a title they haven’t won.

Champions by vote. How very fitting for they shameless mentally challenged bastards.

Stand by for the filth being awarded the Scottish Cup on the grounds that they have won it the last 3 years so it’s obvious they would win it this season.

They are being bribed with league reconstruction.

Every single club up and down the ladder is being bribed here. Those in charge know that virtually all clubs are now desperate for payouts.

They are being financially bribed to vote current standings as final in order to get those payouts. No offer of cancelling the season and distributing money evenly, which most clubs would also vote for.

Those that would vote against it due to threat of relegation are being bribed with league restructuring. This will also allow teams to be promoted.

They have covered all bases to ensure everybody votes this through other than Rangers.

Corrupt scum.

If teams down south fold we should see about going there.

Since 2012 cellik have just put their placemen everywhere. If we were points ahead next season the Compliance Officer, (cellik ST holder) would just come out with some junk about sectarian singing and dock us points. This league is not setup for us to win now.

Since 2012 we needed to GTF out of this country.

We all know what is coming but they will be makin g sure this wont go against UEFA's guidelines.

i wonder what they would try and do if Hearts were not voted to be relegated and the Dundee mentally challengeds were voted to be promoted.

We just have to resign ourselves that there are only two outcomes from this.

Either they resume the game (in god only knows what form and when) or they hand the title to the tramps.

If the title is awarded we will never accept it as valid and while they can wallow in the lie that we are a new club we will be able to hold to the truth that their fantasy title has a great big * against it.

More on the story we brought you earlier, to end season (current standings final standings) it’ll take:
75% of prem clubs to vote in favour (9)
75% of champ clubs to vote in favour (8)
75 % of League 1 + 2 combined (15). Shoe-in, I’d say https://t.co/5p9ufjeNxmK
How is the top league 75/25?
Has 11/1 been abandoned or was it only for particular votes?
Maybe, like if septic were struggling to get their own way.

What a cop out and load of shite, fact is they cannot void the season for fear of losing ten bob of TV money nothing to do with what’s right or wrong or fair. A quarter of the season to go is a fair old chunk of games and as history has shown it’s not over until the fat lady sings the sash.

pathetic!

How is the top league 75/25?
Has 11/1 been abandoned or was it only for particular votes?
Maybe, like if septic were struggling to get their own way.

I think this got changed after we were kicked out. The 11/1 meant that the OF could veto votes. It was probably a concession on Celtic's part to get the other teams on board with them.

They might not get it over if one other club votes correctly.

Us, Hearts and Accies will vote against, so someone else votes then it doesnt go ahead.

Sporting integrity on a tour of Japan?

I think this got changed after we were kicked out. The 11/1 meant that the OF could veto votes. It was probably a concession on Celtic's part to get the other teams on board with them.

It was never changed as Aberdeen sided with the beggars and the 11/1 remained iirc

We aren't even close to challenging for it. The way our form was going the points difference was only going to get higher.

Because its not how leagues work. You are not the champions until no one else can have a better points tally.

We got sporting integrity shoved down our throats in 2008, where is it now?

Hearts are totally fucked

No team facing relegation will be fucked.

Every team set to be relegated will avoid relegation due to restructuring. Every team set to be promoted will still be promoted. Every team struggling financially will get their scraps from the mentally challengeds table to keep them happy.

The whole vote is weighted to try and keep every team happy other than us.

Our club are absolute class from the deferral to the recent statement, they are far kinder and compassionate to Scottish football than I am or ever will be, but I commend them in their members proposal to distribute prize money immediately

Since 2012 cellik have just put their placemen everywhere. If we were points ahead next season the Compliance Officer, (cellik ST holder) would just come out with some junk about sectarian singing and dock us points. This league is not setup for us to win now.

Said it in another thread - Scottish football has become “Run by poets, for the poets”. It’s so blatantly obvious they don’t even bother trying to hide it any more.

We would need to boycott other stadia next season, if this is railroaded through. If we can't leave Scotland, and the whole league and structure is happy to do anything, to %^*& us over, what else can we do? 3 stands at St Johnstone twice a season. And the rest. %^*& that. Even the cups, maybe turn up for the odd lower league team, who have done no harm, but filling Ibrox for a QF against the sheep or Motherwell after this and seeing 50% gate money going to these clubs would be a heartbreaker. We're getting shat on and laughed at at the same time, and we accept it and proceed to pad out our haters bank accounts. Grim state of affairs

We should be making massive overtures right now, only problem is that the filth would jump in if it started to look viable

If we are railroaded into this then we can do one of the following.

1) Boycott ALL Premiership away grounds next season.

2) Boycott the league altogether and face whatever punishment comes our way.

How the utter feck can you introduce new rules after the season starts.
The season is incomplete. Simples. End of.

Reactions: dmg
Has league reconstruction ever happened in such a short space of time?

Normally, it would be decided and then changed at the end of the following season.

The arithmetic for @spfl vote to ‘call’ the season in tiers 2-4:

if 4 Premiership clubs and/or 3 Championship clubs and/or 6 clubs in leagues 1&2(combined) vote ‘no’, it fails.

Needs 75% approval in Premiership, Championship & Leagues 1&2 (combine)

If this is the outcome then Rangers have to refuse away tickets and they have to tell the fans that this is a club decision and campaign for fans not to fund our haters by purchasing away tickets.

Partick thistle are not happy
Good reply \ statement by Thistle

No wonder Thistle are unhappy. Two points behind, game in hand. Yet on averaging they get relegated by 0.037. In effect not relegated on merit but relegated on probability. The probability that they wouldn’t win a random game against who knows which team. It’s not right to allow those outcomes in football. If footie was based on probability then nobody would go watch it every week.

Given next season might be written off as well maybe we should just give Celtic ten in a row right now. Given the probability that they will win it anyway.:rolleyes:

Fùck me!

Was the way our form was going on Decmber 29th a good indicator of where we would be come the beginning of March?

Again fùck me!

Sometimes it is still a surprise how brain dead people can be!

Back