Spiers latest podcast - the history of Celtic - I think we can guarantee there's a large part of it he won't be touching with a bargepole

"In one of my favourite magazines, The Alternative View."

"the shockingly good magazine, The Alternative View"

"It was with great joy that I received my copy the other day of The Alternative View, a genuinely enjoyable football magazine of a celtic persuasion.. the excellent Alternative View, a new mag set up by my old malapropic mucker himself, Matt McGlone"

"After 36 years of unchallenged success, the celtic View at last has a commercial rival..If I tell readers that Matt McGlone is the brains behind this venture, you may well share my intrigue... a Che Guevara figure among the fans who helped ease Fergus McCann into place.."

"I have seen the first edition of The Alternative View, and, I must say, it looks very good"

These are just some of a number of plugs he gave for his bigoted mate McGlone's failed Sellic magazine in the pages of the Herald.

But you see, Spiers whilst on his anti-bigotry Rangers campaign went somehow very quiet when asked to pass comment on McGlones cartoon sketch called 'The Dirty Orange Bastards' - very selective is the Odious one :rolleyes:

Please, please, please subscribe. I'll make up stuff about Sevco, anything you like.

Please part with your hard earned cash and I'll tell you about admin 23.

I went to Ibrox and was shouted at by bad men, please subscribe.

Oh Lord, I wish I could afford a new pair of corduroy trousers please give me money.

I myself will go into administration unless you subscribe.

Help. Nobody will employ me because I am a lying C**T.

I am a self loathing WET LETTUCE.

PayPal is fine, pretty please.

“Like most people, I assumed those who hosted podcasts were pale, tech obsessed social lepers who live with their mums and couldn’t get a platform on any meaningful broadcaster so started spouting their bloated opinions into their USB microphones to flatter their groaning sense of self-importance,”. That was Alan Partridge, but kind of appropriate here.

"How low you stoop, to drink from a puddle" F ucking boot-licker. That lot will not forgive you for what you were and neither will we. A no-mark, who has brought a kid into his mess of an egotistical life.

I assume he is out of work?
Or is he still employed by whatever rag to provide his tripe?
The sellik support just can't help themselves, they will tune in to this audio celtic wankathon.

Back