Spiers raises his head above the parapet

If there ever was a movement like that no to newco wank, how about....

Fans ACCUSE!

(Fans Against Celtic Cover Up Shame Excuses)

This has to be across all fan groups though, at the moment we are seeing the media complicit in the cover up by making this about Rangers fans points scoring. As I’ve said above, it’s not it’s common decency against Celtic. The only way to get the authorities to act and stop brushing us off is for a strong and vocal body of opinion being heard across the nation.

Yes spiers,ignore child abuse on a grand scale and it will disappear.Well you and your cohorts are doing your best to make it go away by not reporting or even questioning anyone about it.
Cowardly scum help cover it up. It's people like spiers who should be ashamed.They are the ones who have the platform to expose the guilty lowlife involved.

“The deepest, most painful and gruesome tragedy I have ever witnessed in football.”

The words of Spiers, a sports journalist, specifically football, who has never spoken about or put pen to paper on the subject of “football’s greatest ever tragedy” other than to condemn and castigate those that HAVE written and spoken about football’s greatest tragedy.

What the f uck is the matter with you Spiers?
You need help, URGENTLY.

Tying himself in knots now.

If there ever was a movement like that no to newco wank, how about....

Fans ACCUSE!

(Fans Against Celtic Cover Up Shame Excuses)

This has to be across all fan groups though, at the moment we are seeing the media complicit in the cover up by making this about Rangers fans points scoring. As I’ve said above, it’s not it’s common decency against Celtic. The only way to get the authorities to act and stop brushing us off is for a strong and vocal body of opinion being heard across the nation.

There's your first problem with that.

excited is he for f---ing real? disgusted definitely repulsed yes but excited is not an adjective that comes close to explaining how we feel , this real life horror story would still be buried if that horrible excuse for a human being had anything to do with it .

where is the diagram that was posted on here before showing how many former employees they have had charged and found guilty of child abuse? Is it 4 or 6 of them?

Just need it to post on twitter on Spiers thread as there are numbnuts trying to say it was just one!

Tying himself in knots now.
By calling this a tragedy, he attempts, yet again, to minimise the involvement of Celtic FC.
A “tragedy” infers an accident, an act of nature, something which could be classed as “an act of god” with people powerless to prevent it.
This was nothing of the sort, this was a catalogue of negligence, indifference and deliberate mendacity from start to finish. Celtic FC has done nothing but try to wriggle their way out of their responsibilities, divert, cover up and conceal the truth.
As usual they will try to make themselves the victims, with this piece of garbage Spiers front and centre, already, trying to involve Rangers fans.
The real tragedy in this is with the real victims, those who were the real powerless, those who were entitled to expect safety and security under the wing of Celtic FC, and have had nothing from the Celtic FC board, both then and now but evasion, denial and platitudes which could have been concocted by Spiers himself.
There is another tragedy in all this, that Spiers and his ilk in the media couldn’t find the words over many, many years to support and fight for the real powerless, but chose instead to crawl up the Celtic FC arse and find their true place in life.
He should hand back his awards, apologise for his callous indifference, and take himself and his honking lack of principle out of the Scottish media.
Mind you, he’s not alone in what has been a shameful lack of character, courage and pride in their work. Instead they rush headlong into a race to expediency, laziness and line of least resistance.
What a shameless, gutless and corrupt mob.

By calling this a tragedy, he attempts, yet again, to minimise the involvement of Celtic FC.
A “tragedy” infers an accident, an act of nature, something which could be classed as “an act of god” with people powerless to prevent it.
This was nothing of the sort, this was a catalogue of negligence, indifference and deliberate mendacity from start to finish. Celtic FC has done nothing but try to wriggle their way out of their responsibilities, divert, cover up and conceal the truth.
As usual they will try to make themselves the victims, with this piece of garbage Spiers front and centre, already, trying to involve Rangers fans.
The real tragedy in this is with the real victims, those who were the real powerless, those who were entitled to expect safety and security under the wing of Celtic FC, and have had nothing from the Celtic FC board, both then and now but evasion, denial and platitudes which could have been concocted by Spiers himself.
There is another tragedy in all this, that Spiers and his ilk in the media couldn’t find the words over many, many years to support and fight for the real powerless, but chose instead to crawl up the Celtic FC arse and find their true place in life.
He should hand back his awards, apologise for his callous indifference, and take himself and his honking lack of principle out of the Scottish media.
Mind you, he’s not alone in what has been a shameful lack of character, courage and pride in their work. Instead they rush headlong into a race to expediency, laziness and line of least resistance.
What a shameless, gutless and corrupt mob.

Great post Sir.

Perhaps he should reflect on the commonly held opinions that fans have needed to speak up as no one else is!

The MSM, bloggers, sport, political and current affairs commentators, elected officials and the rancid snp government (including in particular corrupt humza and dornan ) - had spoken up then normal fans wouldn’t have to.

So much for encouraging people to speak up and be open about abuse - apparently that’s ok for everyone else apart from Rangers fans!
The likes of spiers, humza, dornan are so busy deflecting from the real issue that it almost seems they are involved in the cover up eh?
Add Mason to the list , he dragged the CoS into it today.

where is the diagram that was posted on here before showing how many former employees they have had charged and found guilty of child abuse? Is it 4 or 6 of them?

Just need it to post on twitter on Spiers thread as there are numbnuts trying to say it was just one!

King
Strachan
McCafferty x 2 ( incl NI )
Torbett x 2
Cairney
Cullen

Last edited:
D6nfWDvXsAUk3v1.png

Got to be kidding me on ffs!

I was reading through the twitter replies to his post and he responded to accusations of never written or commenting on the tragedy by showing a tiny couple of lines where he barely touched on it. This was his proof that he has covered it. It was a couple of lines clearly cropped from a much larger article.

An article which no doubt was another piece largely dedicated to the “whataboutery” of Rangers fans.

The man is a c unt.

Like Dornan before him he didn't foresee the anger his tweet would cause to Helene Gray (the mother of Andrew Gray) who has been continually grateful for all the retweets highlighting the abuse at CBC. She is of course followed by other high profile people highlighting child sex abuse who have taken to criticising Spiers and he has no comeback to the criticism he is receiving.

Andrew Grays Mum Retweeted
I would have thought every football fan in the country would be standing up for survivors, who had their childhoods horrifically stolen from them by a bunch of perverts? Shouldn't you be upset at the people not bothering to stand up for them? Or am I missing something Graham?
Quote Tweet

Graham Spiers

@GrahamSpiers
· 11h
Many Rangers fans exercised and excited on here re this Celtic Boys Club tragedy. What a spectacle it is: the worst expression of transparent glee and oneupmanship I think I’ll ever see in football. Over child sex abuse.
3:42 PM · May 15, 2019 · Twitter Web Client

Perhaps if Graham and his numerous media colleagues had done their job and actually investigated/pushed for justice in their newspapers and on their TV and radio reports then football fans wouldn't need to be the ones trying to get accountability?

You just know the no-mark is getting off on the attention he's getting. As far as he's concerned, any attention whether good or bad is still attention and thinks it keeps him relevant. More to be pitied than anything.

Somebody has also pointed out to him on another tweet that he only highlights sectarian singing with Rangers and not Celtic. His response was to post an article of his showing he highlighted the sectarian singing from Celtic fans.....over 6 months ago when Celtic player Partick Thistle at Firhill under Brendan Rodgers. Sums him up.

Given the Press had no interest in this , if it were not for victims and yes, Rangers fans this would have melted away. If the cover up had not occurred then the abuse may have ended and saved many young boys from the horrific acts upon them. I am sure many Celtic fans want this out in the open and for their club to accept that they acted wrongly possibly misguided. Sexual abuse of minors is appalling and time it was addresed by that club.

I can make the mental leap to understand the mindset of RC's born into their faith, sent to a bigot factory at five years old and then associating with like minded family and friends for the rest of your life.

Cunts like Speirs, born Protestant, benefiting from a secular education but then choosing to embrace and endorse the indoctrinated views of that club? - that's beyond comprehension.

Someone who has - publicly - backed four different abusers/predators and is keen to focus attention elsewhere when the most significant sexual abuse scandal in Scottish sporting history is becoming more obvious by the moment is a strange individual.

Some may suggest he's worse.

His children deserve better.

I can make the mental leap to understand the mindset of RC's born into their faith, sent to a bigot factory at five years old and then associating with like minded family and friends for the rest of your life.

Cunts like Speirs, born Protestant, benefiting from a secular education but then choosing to embrace and endorse the indoctrinated views of that club? - that's beyond comprehension.
A lot of middle-class, nominally protestant Scots like to feel guulty about their own heritage - example being David Tennant on Who do you think you are, reacting with (fake) horror on discovering a grandparent had been in the OO. It can lead to the ultimate form of self hatred - converting to papery or supporting Celtic. You can see examples all over thd place from politics to the church of Scotland to teaching.

Self-loathing, hand-wringing - pathetic

Yeah that's what I'm saying. No Rangers fan is happy that innocent kids were abused but it's impossible not to get excited as Speirs puts it, that it's them and they have zero come back.
Mate, I think you worded it badly, but there is a point in there.

There is a very very small minority of our support who can give the impression that they view this merely as a stick with which to beat our rivals.

Now, I don’t think it is actually the case that that’s how Rangers fans are behaving, but I’ve said on here previously that when you have a few people in the crowd pictured smiling and laughing whilst singing a song about child abuse then you clearly run the risk that other people will think you’re taking some delight from it, and you’re certainly not giving the impression that’s you’re treating the subject with the seriousness it deserves. It’s unbecoming of us as Rangers fans and, frankly, of us as human beings.

Not one bit of the above however justifies Spiers being more intent on attacking us than he is in condemning the perpetrators or showing compassion for the victims of these dreadful crimes. His actions tell us all that he believes that our highlighting of it is more deserving of condemnation than the crimes themselves and that is fucking mind-boggling.

I think you need to be careful how you word that.

They are our rivals. They wanted us dead. It would be a very strange world if we did not reciprocate in kind to that.

It is only natural to take delight in anything which could bring that rancid club to its knees.

But, bringing them to their knees is the part people take delight in.

No normal human could take any delight from the horrific activities which have gone on at that cesspit, per se.
Very well put.

How about this new group for you Spiersy?

Fans
United and
Confronting
Knowledge withheld of
Kids
In
Danger in
Scotland

The players ignored it
The management knew but didn't act
The directors facilitated and financed child sex abusers
Their club legend vigorously defended a man commonly known to be an intimidating predator

It isn't glee you vile scumbag, you all knew and did nothing. And still you deflect.

Last edited:
He is echoing one of two camps that they are falling into online.

One is that those wanting justice are as bad or worse than their paedophile ring which is his embarrassing angle, the other seems to be some bizarre straw man argument based on making accusations against former Rangers coaches based on nothing but wishful thinking.

Those supporting Andrew Gray’s family and the other victims remain in a tiny minority.

Spiers has nothing to offer on the subject other than snide remarks. Even his attempt to say that he did care just sounded hollow as anything. He doesn't care and is more interested in having a go at Rangers, regardless of the subject and people to blame. Despite there being absolutely no support for Spiers, which is unusual from some parties, he remains stuck to his guns.

Even Dornan has been shamed into action. He is now suggesting he is going to be contacting Celtic directly to ask what action they are planning to take.

"The 15 year old girl in question, who was already in a relationship with Rix, coming as perilously close as you can get to being a consenting adult"

Man alive. What a warped individual.
So he would like to see a change in the law regards having sex with an underage girl to being ok if she is “ near enough “ to the age of consent ? Sufferin’ Isaac , I hope he never becomes a judge .

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...ing-a-column-today-about-torbett.54063/page-5

My mates post from a spiers thread back in November. He doesnt miss spiers in this for sure.

He mentions us points scoring...Feckin POINTS SCORING!! This from a man who IGNORED AND REMAINED SILENT and played his part in enabling the crimes of CHILD RAPE to continue unabated.

I would rather people be screaming about this on social media than remaining SILENT, like graham did for decades. I do agree we have a small minority revelling init... Tough graham as distasteful as it maybe to you i hope ur squirming.

Because as distasteful point scoring is to you. YOUR SILENCE and YOUR REJECTION of these crimes when brought up to you in the past is TRULY VILE and STOMACH CHURNING than any point scoring ever will be.

99% of our support are normal, decent, human beings and been calling for the investigation of CHILD RAPE and ABUSE at celtic, well before peadophille hunting was all the rage.

So graham spare me your tripe, regarding point scoring. You do a disservice to the victims of this sordid crime and you also dilute your article.

Most decent human beings want see PEADOPHILES jailed and punished it has nothing to do with FOOTBALL. Are you so entrenched in your own self importance, you cant see that ?

GRAHAM YOU HAD A VOICE ..YOU HAD AN AUDIENCE.. YOU HAD A PLATFORM..YOU AND MANY MANY OTHERS COULD HAVE SPOKE OUT!!! YOU CHOSE NOT TOO... JUST LIKE MANY OTHERS LIKE HUGH KHEEVINS, ALAN DAVIDSON, HUGH MCDONALD ......NOTHING!!

I could go on and on then you have the editiors of these news rags, that enabled it as well, they are all guilty for their silence, every last one of them and politicians as well. I despair at the collective silence at these crimes.

Hugh Keevins What say you? in all this vile depravity, what part have you played in your silence over the decades? What have you kept to yourself in the preservation of "The good name of Celtic"

Just like the BBC, Just like Saillve EVERYONE knew about it but NO-ONE done anything about it.

This story is not just about Torbett, it is not just about Jock Stein either. When Cairney and McCafferty and the other one who's name escapes me, are jailed, the numbers will be frightening.

This is about systemic abuse carried out by multiples of men not just JUAN GHUY over decades, at a club, where many people from the very top, to the very bottom knew about and allowed it to continue.

Something the media and goverenemt simply cant ignore or try and play down. A full and transparent enquiry is required to get to the very bottom of it and to get the true number of victims.

Becasue this is what this is all about, the victims who's lives have been wrecked or ended by these bastards. They deserve financal recompence, they deserve REAL justice and hopefully some sort of closure. For themselves and their families who have been through hell.

They want those responsible for robbing them of their lives punished and held accountable. This is the truly sickeing thing, in all this, the SILENCE, the LOOKING the OTHER WAY.

ALL to protect the good name of a fucking football club..MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE. I hope all involved are punished severely.

What kind of society was it like in the 60's and 70's and 80's in the UK? because child abuse and rape seemed to be all the rage back then and normal! by the amount of people who simple turned a blind eye to it and remained silent... Saville, Torbett, Bennell, McCafferty,Cairney, Glitter, Harris ............

This is before i start on the Catholic Church and their proclavities for child rape and abuse and any other sordid religious cult, where they think, raping kids is ok or our political class, aristocracy it is rife.

Yet sadly, the SILENCE remains.

I’ve mentioned this on this site, on Twitter and numerous other places but here’s a thought Graham - have you ever thought that there is a sliver of a chance that Bennell, Torbett and others carouseled children between clubs under the auspices of “trials”? There is a probablity (let’s be blunt - this is way behind possibility) that an actual paedophile ring was being operated in plain sight.

Strangely enough, Queersie has studiously ignored this question. Much like Police Scotland.

Speirs has got a point. Whenever the subject is brought up, the usual dickheads in our support start talking about the financial implications, stripping titles etc. Get a fucking grip. It's about getting justice for abused kids. Thinking about how it can benefit us shouldn't even enter the mind but it clearly does for a lot of cunts.

No.

Spiers has not got a point. Spiers never had a point, and that's the thing that will come back to haunt him.. Spiers kept silent when he had the means to say something and fight for justice for those kids, only raising his head to have his usual disgustingly sly digs at bears when they raised questions. If anything, that is where you should be directing your anger.

Wanting to see that rotten club (who wanted us dead over a financial matter) punished and wanting to see justice for those kids - the two are not mutually exclusive.

Speirs has got a point. Whenever the subject is brought up, the usual dickheads in our support start talking about the financial implications, stripping titles etc. Get a fucking grip. It's about getting justice for abused kids. Thinking about how it can benefit us shouldn't even enter the mind but it clearly does for a lot of cunts.

I don't see any clamour for stripping any of their tainted titles.
Why shouldn't we demand financial implications ?
Getting compensation for the victims is all part of the justice as well as an apology.

Latest posts

Back