Spiers wants Goodwin to keep his job as they played well against Rangers

OK so let's for a second say Darvel was just a one off maybe you can see where they're coming from but it wasn't a one off, they've lost 9 out of their last 10, the other 1 being a 0 0 draw v Ross County.

Thats not true, they also beat DU 10 games ago and St Johnstone 4 games away.

Still a shite record though.

Their fundamental issue is that the team who played at Hampden, never do that against anyone else

I hope Mr Colegate keeps the bawdy c*nt as he’ll be ideal for them in the Championship next season in all these plough fields and plastic pitches.

Remember when he categorically stated that Tiger Woods could never win another major via his opinion piece in the Saturday Gherald?

Seven months later Tiger wins The Masters.

Says it all really.

Say what you like about Spiers, but the boy knows his football managers. Legendary insight. Remember Steven Gerrard was “quietly terrified” of the Rangers job? Clown.

zme2px.gif

I fukin love this GIF. Sir Walter treating the prick with the utter contempt he deserves.

Only in Scotland could this wee sectarian fanny get a gig talking about a sport he clearly knows nothing about.

Can the sheep scum afford to get rid of Goodwin and backing staff, then possibly have to pay for a new set of management staff?

The corduroy cowgirl speaks "has Darvel stopped celebrating yet" its been a while around these since that varments been mentioned.

Goodwin keeps his job for the exact reason he should have lost it. None of this is Darvel related either, it’s all centred on winning their Cup Finals of ‘Play well but lose’ trophy against Rangers

Can the sheep scum afford to get rid of Goodwin and backing staff, then possibly have to pay for a new set of management staff?
Good point maybe the same with Hibs.
Must win for both at the weekend but their boards will settle for a point to save them money

There's something inherently creepy about the way Spiers uses the term "Dandies." It gets my skin crawling, in a Jimmy Saville is a wrong one kind of way.

Pretty Damming if Spiers is defending you
To be fair playing well against us must be the first thing on the Job Description

Say what you like about Spiers, but the boy knows his football managers. Legendary insight. Remember Steven Gerrard was “quietly terrified” of the Rangers job? Clown.
Remember he heard sectarian chanting at the George sq. celebrations when he wasn't even there.:rolleyes:

Problem with that whole club is they're happy as long as they try hard against us. It's pathetic.
if every other club turned up in every game the way they turn up V us the league would look a lot different.

Hope this is the year the sheep go down

There's something inherently creepy about the way Spiers uses the term "Dandies." It gets my skin crawling, in a Jimmy Saville is a wrong one kind of way.
Indeed.
Could be a Yankee Doodle Dandy type reference from Spiers. He tries to be a glib smart arse.
Could be Spiers subconsciously relates the word to himself. Checked the Urban Dictionary and it seems to fit him to a tee. Not surprised he latched onto it.

1. A man who takes great care with his clothing and general appearance, especially one who is nonchalant in demeanor and (historically) tries to develop aristocratic hobbies, language, and honorable ideals. (See also fop)

2. A flamboyant or effeminate male, regardless of sexual orientation. (See also metrosexual and flamer)

3. A fop.

4. A charming androgynous person of either gender. (See also gender bender)

You wonder what went wrong between this smelly fud and his father that makes him such a wretch and craven lapdog to everyone anti-Rangers. He is a disgusting joke and I hope he struggles to pay his bills. As for his endorsement of Goodwin - he also endorsed two paedophiles, one of whom turned out to be a vile racist. It might be that he has withdrawn his support subsequently (I do not follow his pish) but I doubt it. He is too busy making cowardly attacks on great men like Jock Wallace and defending jakey bigots like Lennon.

An utter disgrace and he has played his full part in bringing Scottish football (and society) to the sorry position that it now finds itself.

We all know it but here is admittance Aberdeen are measured on their performances against Rangers. The mantra is we had been beaten 4 nil at Ibrox but now twice we have been in front against them and unlucky to lose at home. We are getting closer.
Totally oblivious to all the other defeats, hammerings and humiliation inbetween.
There you have a Scottish journalist admitting it.

Please tell me someone on Twitter has been reminding this football expert about this?

Maybe tagging a few of his mates to highlight their association with him and let them share in his reflected glory................

Back