SPL and EPL in Berlin and Abroad

Hi Folks just want to inform all those who may be interested that Cafe 4711 in schonensche Str 42 Berlin, have Sky Germany Sky UK, DAZN , Eurosport Player, etc Cheap Beer and Cider, Smokers Bar, The owner is Scottish. Regards Bruce

PS feel free to add other venues that offer the match abriad

Hi Folks just want to inform all those who may be interested that Cafe 4711 in schonensche Str 42 Berlin, have Sky Germany Sky UK, DAZN , Eurosport Player, etc Cheap Beer and Cider, Smokers Bar, The owner is Scottish. Regards Bruce

PS feel free to add other venues that offer the match abriad

Aye, but is he a Bear:) or is it some poxy pseudo-Scottish bar akin to all those plastic Paddy ones we see?

Berlin is famous for bears - as I'm sure you know.:cool:

The Pure Malt in Paris is run by a miserable Aberdeen supporting prick who charges five euros to pour coke from a plastic bottle. I think. Happy to take the comment back if I've mixed it up with another one.

The Pure Malt in Paris is run by a miserable Aberdeen supporting prick who charges five euros to pour coke from a plastic bottle. I think. Happy to take the comment back if I've mixed it up with another one.
Sorry lads but ma Pub is in Berlin , Its not a plastic paddy pub that's for sure, it's German I'm originally from a small village north of Aberdeen regards Bruce

When last in Berlin I found it utterly mental that folk still smoke in small bars. Was permitted in a wee boozer just round from our digs.

Never bothered me, and smoking permitted bars are a small minority so folk can easily choose not to go in but it was quite bizarre.

Bruce - walked into a smoking bar in Berlin about 5pm. Not sure I’d ever go back to that to be honest. The days of going home stinking of fags has passed.

Last edited:
Instead of filling this thread with every game on show, you might just have a link in your signature and say that you screen next to everything LIVE ... ;-)

Instead of filling this thread with every game on show, you might just have a link in your signature and say that you screen next to everything LIVE ... ;-)

But we dont , depends whats on and whats in demand, WE have one big Screen and large TV, you based in Berlin?
Regards Bruce

Last edited:
I'd like to thank Bruce for his hospitality during last night's game. Shame about the result but I had a great view and a pleasant evening. I'll definitely be back for next season's Sky games if I'm in Berlin.

Cheers Bruce
Hi Marr, more Than Welcome, Glad you enjoyed yourself

Regards Bruce

Back