SPL fixtures - 9am Today

Like bud, apologies if you've been asked this already on the thread, do you think the 1st mentally challenged game will be shifted to the Sunday. Trying to work out travel plans.

Yes and it should announced in the next 2 weeks when the August selection are released

That first 5 will do. Killie away first game isn’t brilliant but I suspect they will be an easier proposition early in the season under this new guy given he doesn’t know the league.
Who knows, he might even make the mistake of having a go!

Anyone using my unofficial one that's been kicking about for a few years and was always referred to as 'fixtures for iPhone" should see all the announces matches in place now. I'm sure the official one will be up to date soon too.
I’ve been using the one below since 2011 on my iPhone. I don’t know who does it, as it all comes up automatically, but they do one helluva job. All next season’s fixtures, including the 4 friendliest in July, are on my calendar already.
Doncha just love technology ;)

Appreciated.

It's of course for the planning of our Tours but we can only again hope for minimal disruption.

@The Moonlighter

Sure thought it was for that reason not just TV but Europa League has an impact

10th August Hibs Home depending on EL - 11th August (won't be confirmed until a week before
17th August League Cup - draw on July 28th for that and await fixture confirmation but likely to be Sunday due to possible EL

24th August St Mirren Away - 25th August mixture of EL/TV

If that you have it up to date

Hamilton on 5th Oct might be moved to the 6th depending been in the Europa League group stage

Thanks mate, but I don’t land on the Sunday until 1pm, in Edinburgh.

Couple possibly make the Tynecastle game but not sure how likely I’d be to get tickets to that.

Wonder if there’ll be any midweek games in that time in Europe?

Thanks mate, but I don’t land on the Sunday until 1pm, in Edinburgh.

Couple possibly make the Tynecastle game but not sure how likely I’d be to get tickets to that.

Wonder if there’ll be any midweek games in that time in Europe?

Ok, Hearts could move to the Sunday for TV to bear in mind

No European games - International period while you are here

I’ve been using the one below since 2011 on my iPhone. I don’t know who does it, as it all comes up automatically, but they do one helluva job. All next season’s fixtures, including the 4 friendliest in July, are on my calendar already.
Doncha just love technology ;)

What can I say, I was ahead of the game.

Back then little things like detail didn't seem to be all that important when it came to keeping information up to date on the web. Even the club site would be bad for displaying outdated information. It all baffled and annoyed the hell out of me.

Thankfully, things are significantly better these days.

Why do they always schedule games against them on the sat when everyone knows it will always be moved to a Sunday lunchtime?

Why do they always schedule games against them on the sat when everyone knows it will always be moved to a Sunday lunchtime?

Because Saturday 3pm is default for the fixture

Sure this season the 2nd game against them is already on a Sunday but that is because the fixture card is scheduled for that day

Not all are Sunday fixtures

For anyone planning travel I've done a spreadsheet with the home games that probably won't get moved in bold. Not bothered with the away ones as they move for TV. If anyone notices any errors let me know before I go mental with the mastercard :))

03-Aug-19 EL Q2 Thursday Before Killie Away
10-Aug-19 EL Q3 Thursday Before Hibs Home
17-Aug-19 EL Q3 Thursday Before LC
24-Aug-19 EL Q4 Thursday Before St Mirren Away
31-Aug-19 EL Q4 Thursday Before poets Home
07-Sep-19 International
14-Sep-19 Livi Home
21-Sep-19 EL MD1 Thursday Before St Johnstone Away
28-Sep-19 Aberdeen Home
05-Oct-19 EL MD2 Thursday Before Hamilton Home
12-Oct-19 International
19-Oct-19 Hearts Away
26-Oct-19 EL MD 3 Thursday Before Motherwell Home
30-Oct-19 Wednesday Ross County Away
02-Nov-19 LC SF St Johnstone Home
09-Nov-19 EL MD4 Thursday Before Livi Away
16-Nov-19 International
23-Nov-19 Hamilton Away
30-Nov-19 EL MD5 Thursday Before Hearts Home
04-Dec-19 Wednesday Aberdeen Away
07-Dec-19 LC Final Ross County Home
14-Dec-19 ELMD6 Thursday Before Motherwell Away
21-Dec-19 Hibs Away
26-Dec-19 Kilmarnock Home
29-Dec-19 poets Away
18-Jan-20
22-Jan-20 Wednesday St Mirren Home
25-Jan-20 Hearts Away
01-Feb-20 Aberdeen Home
05-Feb-20 Wednesday Hibs Home
08-Feb-20
12-Feb-20 Wednesday Killie Away
15-Feb-20 Livi Home
22-Feb-20 EL R2 Thursday Before St Johnstone Away
29-Feb-20 EL R2 Thursday Before
04-Mar-20 Wednesday Hamilton Home
07-Mar-20 Ross county Away
14-Mar-20 EL R3 Thursday Before poets Home
21-Mar-20 EL R3 Thursday Before St Mirren Away
28-Mar-20 EURO 2020 PlayOffs
04-Apr-20 Motherwell Home
11-Apr-20 EL QF Thursday Before SC SF
18-Apr-20 EL QF Thursday Before Split R1
25-Apr-20 Split R2
02-May-20 EL SF Thursday Before Split R3
13-May-20 Wednesday Split R4
16-May-20 Split R5

will we playing in the EL play off games 22/29 August if we get that far? or is that for teams that drop out from CL??

Cheers

For anyone planning travel I've done a spreadsheet with the home games that probably won't get moved in bold. Not bothered with the away ones as they move for TV. If anyone notices any errors let me know before I go mental with the mastercard :))

09-May-20 SC Final EL SF Thursday before it

Can someone point me in the direction of the LC and post split fixture dates please?

Can someone point me in the direction of the LC and post split fixture dates please?

Game 34 - w/e April 18th
Game 35 - w/e April 25th
Game 36 - w/e May 2nd
Game 37 - midweek of May 12/13
Game 38 - Sunday May 17th

LC

2nd round w/e 17th August
Quarter-finals midweek of 25th September
Semi-finals 2nd and 3rd November
Final 7th or 8th December

SC

4th round w/e of 18th Janaury