SPL fixtures - 9am Today

Is that definitely how they do it. So the fixtures are reversed for the season following.

Yes the fixtures should reverse

Fixtures 1-11 & 23-33

St Mirren Away
Hearts Away
Kilmarnock Away
St Johnstone Away
Ross County Away
Motherwell Home
Hamilton Home
Celtic Home
Aberdeen Home
Hibs Home
Livingston Home

Fixtures 12-22

St Mirren Home
Hearts Home
Kilmarnock Home
St Johnstone Home
Ross County Home
Motherwell Away
Hamilton Away
Celtic Away
Aberdeen Away
Hibs Away
Livingston Away

I think everyone can guess we are going to be front-loaded in the first ten games with trips to the Sheep Pen, Ross county just before a crucial European qualifier, two trips to the worlds worst plastic pitches and an away trip to the Edinburgh poets.
We wont be away to Aberdeen until phase 2 of the games

Game 33 - w/e April 4th
Scottish Cup Semi-final April 11th & 12th
Game 34 - w/e April 18th
Game 35 - w/e April 25th
Game 36 - w/e May 2nd
Scottish Cup Final - May 9th
Game 37 - midweek of May 12/13
Game 38 - Sunday May 17th

Game 33 - w/e April 4th
Game 34 - w/e April 18th
Game 35 - w/e April 25th
Game 36 - w/e May 2nd

Really !!! That’s shit

Hope we dont get a load of midweek home games like last season, makes life hard for bears like me based down south.

Game 33 - w/e April 4th
Game 34 - w/e April 18th
Game 35 - w/e April 25th
Game 36 - w/e May 2nd

Scottish cup before the end of the season has that happened before

Hope we dont get a load of midweek home games like last season, makes life hard for bears like me based down south.

Last season 7 midweek league fixtures and it was 5 home 2 away for us

This season it will be 8 including the post split one

Last season 7 midweek league fixtures and it was 5 home 2 away for us

This season it will be 8 including the post split one
8 ???? Thats not good....can only hope its the opposite to last season with a couple at home and rest away

8 ???? Thats not good....can only hope its the opposite to last season with a couple at home and rest away

Game 1-33 follows the same fixture calendar as 2018/19

2018/19 August 4 to April 6
2019/20 August 3 to April 4

should mean midweek fixtures are

October 30th
December 4th
December 26th
January 22nd
February 5th
March 4th
April 1st
May 12th/13th - post split one

3 of those 1st 7 games are down to having the winter break

Last edited:
Used be regular years ago but with Hampden hosting 4 Euro 2020 games they need extra time to prepare for that hence why the Final is 2 weeks earlier

2002 was the last time in this era

That makes sense I guess you seem pretty clued up on these things when do you think the first game against then will be early in the season? I am away the weekend 20/10 and already missed the last one so hoping will be earlier than then.

Think the latest one I can recall was in 2010 when we beat them at the piggery sure that was in October.

That makes sense I guess you seem pretty clued up on these things when do you think the first game against then will be early in the season? I am away the weekend 20/10 and already missed the last one so hoping will be earlier than then.

Think the latest one I can recall was in 2010 when we beat them at the piggery sure that was in October.

31st August is the 1st available - 1st Sept

14th September - 14th Sept
21st September - 22nd Sept
28th September - 28th Sept

5th October - 6th Oct
19th October - 19th Oct

The 2nd dates are on the day it can get played

Maybe been answered but haven’t read through, any idea what time they will be announced ?

I reckon we will get a piss easy start and an absolutely torture Christmas period.... Its usually one or other for us.

The first tims game is at Ibrox this season.
They’ll want us to have as difficult a start as possible so that we can’t be opening up any kind of gap.

Look for something like:

Hibs (A)
Killie (H)
Aberdeen (A)
Celtic (H)

For them it’ll be something like:

Hearts (H)
St.Mirren (A)
Hamilton (H)
Rangers (A)

Last season we had Aberdeen, Hibs, Celtic away in the first quarter, so they should be getting the more awkward fixtures in the first quarter this time. Theoretically.
They probably won’t though.

mentally challengeds:cool:

If we assume they will reverse the home/Away fixtures from last season and assuming it wont be the Tims, it would mean we will be away to one of the following :

Hearts, St Johnstone, St Mirren, Kilmarnock or Ross County

so one of Hearts or Killie I reckon

mentally challengeds:cool:

The first tims game is at Ibrox this season.
They’ll want us to have as difficult a start as possible so that we can’t be opening up any kind of gap.

Look for something like:

Hibs (A)
Killie (H)
Aberdeen (A)
Celtic (H)

For them it’ll be something like:

Hearts (H)
St.Mirren (A)
Hamilton (H)
Rangers (A)

Last season we had Aberdeen, Hibs, Celtic away in the first quarter, so they should be getting the more awkward fixtures in the first quarter this time. Theoretically.
They probably won’t though.
but but it is a computer that picks the fixtures.

I know some are saying we need to play all the teams anyway and bring them on etc. If we have the chance then I'd much rather an easier start to the season and take a lead and for them to chase for once.

That coupled with them failing to qualify for the Champions League would give us a massive advantage and their own would turn on their club

August will probably be majority of Sunday Sunday games in case of the Europa league

I'd much rather an easier start to the season and take a lead and for them to chase for once.
That coupled with them failing to qualify for the Champions League would give us a massive advantage and their own would turn on their club
No! Treacle teeth would be sacked early in the season if that happens, we want him there to witness the #55 party then lose his job.;)

I’m away to Florida on the 19th September it’s an absolute cert the poets game is the 22nd.

5db.jpg

Back