Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
There is a saying about lies, damn lies and statistics

6 from Celtic
4 from Dundee Utd
1 from Hamilton

I'm away for a can of juice

'February's Scottish Premiership team of the month'

Did Duffy get in it again? Or was it player of the month he got last time?

After the blow of us not winning the "played quite well in the first 20 mins" of the last Old Firm game, this team of the month really is a sickening blow to the season. :D

It is worth pointing out that Rangers lead all the form tables. Last 6 games, last 8 games, last 10 games and last 12 games.

Rangers rank 1st for goals scored and fewest goals conceded in all four form tables.

Rangers have progressed into the last 16 of the Europa League, scoring 9 goals over two legs.

It makes you wonder what you have to do to get a player in the team of the month.

It’s also worth pointing out that this is from WhoScored and not Sky or BBC.

What a blow, I suppose it just proves what we all know , they do have far better players than us, on this form they'll definitely pip us to the jeague, they aren't The Champions, as Sky love to refer to them, for nothing !

Let them have their diddy players in team of the week, that’s all they will get this season

First, who cares.
Second, the did win about 5 games on the trot and we played less games. It's a statistical thing.
Third, who cares.

Sorry but for me the team of the week, month and season is 11 Rangers players, unbeaten all season and about to win our 55th title. There has been no title race, relentless.

There is a saying about lies, damn lies and statistics

6 from Celtic
4 from Dundee Utd
1 from Hamilton

I'm away for a can of juice

'February's Scottish Premiership team of the month'

That's amazing, their £5M goalkeeper never made the team ? Naw wait.........

They can have it, I’m sure I’ll be the happier when the season ends. Wonder if we’ve had as many as 6 in the team if the month this season.

Excellent news, this is a massive boost for Rangers.

Any player unfortunate enough to be in that team of the month should be thinking of hanging up their boots.

Whoever compiled that pish done so with a last gasp desperado attempt at trying to keep up any sort of positivity for their mathematically possible slight hopes of winning a tainted 10.

This must have been compiled before Ross County put them to the sword because the bigot who did it would not have surfaced still under his bed crying into his jammie dodgers.

Back