SPL team of the month - February

They won 6 and lost 1 in 7 games didn't they? Whereas we only played 4 (3 wins and a draw). Those extra 3 games probably have something to do with it. Which seems a bit stupid, as they haven't been very good despite the results.

I know people want a dig but outside of McGregor, I don't think any of our players really deserve to be in TOTM. We where quite poor in February and even our Comfortable win against United could've been a very different story if it wasn't for Shagger. We still remained unbeaten but in the league, no one outside of Shagger stood out.

That being said, Celtic player's shouldn't be littered in it after tight games and a Ross county loss. It should be players outside of us and them that make up TOTM for February. I can only think the extra games have given bonuses to Celtic players.

Hahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahahahajahhaahjajajajajajjaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

probably written by fat bhoy Crocker as the time gets close to passing on his team's reign as champions :(

not that I really care about it but I doubt we'll win much of the player/manager of the year awards either. They'll need some crumb of comfort and players will have to be sold in the summer

There's a couple of times I've been told I know nothing about football
I shrugged it off & didn't really believe it
Now reading this - I realise it must be true

What a joke. The only team unbeaten in the league, the only team from Scotland in an European competition but no players good enough to be in team of the month

There is a saying about lies, damn lies and statistics

6 from Celtic
4 from Dundee Utd
1 from Hamilton

I'm away for a can of juice

'February's Scottish Premiership team of the month'

FFS...Didn't take Lennon long to get a new job then.

Mental. Absolutely mental. Actually nearly as baffling as one of Lennys interviews. Scottish Football authorities and MSM are a joke in this country.

The statistics suggest that "we are no even a good team"! More down to us only playing couple of games in February, happy to lose this title and gain #55!

In addition to the “St. Johnstone are the second most successful team of the last decade” article, I’m waiting on the “Most team of the month awards of the last decade” article.

Anything to twist the narrative.

That team of the month is a joke B-D

6 from Celtic
4 from Dundee Utd
1 from Hamilton

That’s a wee shame our players missed out, they’re just going to have to settle for a league champions medal to console themselves

That's Sky's way of responding to our 10,000 signatures to have Walker and Crocker removed.

They won 6 and lost 1 in 7 games didn't they? Whereas we only played 4 (3 wins and a draw). Those extra 3 games probably have something to do with it. Which seems a bit stupid, as they haven't been very good despite the results.

I know people want a dig but outside of McGregor, I don't think any of our players really deserve to be in TOTM. We where quite poor in February and even our Comfortable win against United could've been a very different story if it wasn't for Shagger. We still remained unbeaten but in the league, no one outside of Shagger stood out.

That being said, Celtic player's shouldn't be littered in it after tight games and a Ross county loss. It should be players outside of us and them that make up TOTM for February. I can only think the extra games have given bonuses to Celtic players.
Do you not think Davis was in very good form during February? Can’t think of a month this season where Brown would have been better than Davis.

6 from Celtic
4 from Dundee Utd
1 from Hamilton

B-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-D

Do you not think Davis was in very good form during February? Can’t think of a month this season where Brown would have been better than Davis.
I mean he played fine but as I said we weren't great in February. 2 one nil wins, a draw against the bottom team in the league and a 4 nil we have McGregor to thank for. Brown has been shit and shouldn't even be in the conversation.

FYI this TOTM is done through stats website whoscored. They just take stats into account with these ratings. They have Duffy in the top 10, so that should tell people enough and not to take this seriously.

6 from Celtic
4 from Dundee Utd
1 from Hamilton

Sorry but that is bl**dy ridiculous. Scottish Football at its best.

I’m honestly not going to be that surprised when someone other than Gerrard wins the manager of the year awards and non-Rangers players get the player of the year awards.

Feck me ....i'll not sleep tonight after reading that ...devestated :))
a perfect lesson on how to show yourself up in front of millions and millions .retards

If only popcorn teeth had this to present to the fans and the board. Clearly they are the best. Though in retrospect I'd be happy if the board had bought this .

6 from Celtic
4 from Dundee Utd
1 from Hamilton

6 players in the team of the month, those 6 players so good they managed to get their manager sacked. The mental gymnastics required to attain this level of denial is something else.

Whatever they need to make themselves feel better about the clusterfück of a season they’re having and the shite manager they just punted B-D B-D

What a joke. Love it. They can't handle it. 55 is coming and that will finish them. B-D :shh:

Must be a viewer vote. Utd have been pish, we burst them 4-1 this month. Not even Andy Walker would have the brass neck to pick that team.

FYI this TOTM is done through stats website whoscored. They just take stats into account with these ratings. They have Duffy in the top 10, so that should tell people enough and not to take this seriously.

It is probably us giving him 10 every match on the BBC website. A practice I will continue to do as it is fun.

6 from Celtic
4 from Dundee Utd
1 from Hamilton

I love these teams of the month as it just shows the level of seethe and rage in them.

Let them keep dishing out team of the month, player of the month award to others whilst we continue to skelp all-comers

We were absolute shite in December bar the last 60 mins v Dundee utd

McGregor I would imagine would have been a stick on for his performance against Hamilton and his saves v Dundee utd, Aribo V Dindee Utd

The other 3 games we all said it on here, we were very poor

They’re welcome to fill their empty heads with all the plastic plaudits they can find, f¥ck the team of the month, we’re the team of the season. 55 is just the start.

Back