Split fixtures?

RedWhiteBlue1

When roughly do the split fixtures get announced? Looking to stick in holidays for the last home game of the season if that’s when we are getting the trophy..

When roughly do the split fixtures get announced? Looking to stick in holidays for the last home game of the season if that’s when we are getting the trophy..
We will get the trophy on the last day of the season which will be an away game.

According to this Saturday 15th May is the final fixture, whether anything gets moved or brought forward due to the Scottish cup uncertainty however I’m not sure.

Probably won't announced until the last round of pre-split games on 20th/21st March even if the split is confirmed before then

According to this Saturday 15th May is the final fixture, whether anything gets moved or brought forward due to the Scottish cup uncertainty however I’m not sure.
Once the make a decision on the Scottish Cup then we know when the actual dates

There was reason why they brought forward round 33 to last weekend, it's free up a date

Once the make a decision on the Scottish Cup then we know when the actual dates

There was reason why they brought forward round 33 to last weekend, it's free up a date
I dunno about you but I feel they will end up pushing forward the split fixtures and have the five rounds of the cup as a mini tournament in May. Give the lower leagues time to get back training

I dunno about you but I feel they will end up pushing forward the split fixtures and have the five rounds of the cup as a mini tournament in May. Give the lower leagues time to get back training
Depends on the lower league getting to resume

Split games on 3rd, 10th, 17th, 21st & 24th April subject to change

Scottish Cup - still have 12 2nd round game to play

3rd round w/e 1st May
4th round w/e 8th May
Quarters - 11th-14th May for broadcast reasons
Semi-finals 16th May (11th &12th May games) &17th May (13th &14th May games)
Final 22nd May

I am wondering why some of the post-split fixtures couldn’t be brought forward? The top 5 is locked in. There’s no logical problem with us squeezing in some games against the Sheep or HIVs early, is there?

I am wondering why some of the post-split fixtures couldn’t be brought forward? The top 5 is locked in. There’s no logical problem with us squeezing in some games against the Sheep or HIVs early, is there?
Dates are the issue

Only free date is 13th/14th and there already 2 postponed games on the 13th March

3rd round w/e 1st May
4th round w/e 8th May
Final 22nd May
Could the play offs not clash with those dates ?

Looking at it as things stand - and assuming the top 6 stays the same - Celtic will have Livingston at home for a third time. Do that and the other 5 teams will all have played the same number of games home and away.

We’ll then be the only one who’ll be unbalanced. You’d think with the league already won they’d leave it at that, but I’d guess they’d make us go somewhere for a 3rd time to even it up. The only fair one would be a 3rd trip to St Mirren to avoid giving any of those teams fighting for Europe an unfair advantage - but wouldn’t be surprised if we got sent to Livingston again.

Rangers will have played 16 home / 17 away, will be due Celtic, Hibs, Aberdeen and Livingston at home and St Mirren away. Will make 20 home / 18 away.

Celtic have played the opposite to make 18 home / 20 away.

Hibs will have played 16 home / 17 away - will be due Celtic, Livingston and St Mirren at home, Rangers and Aberdeen away. To make 19 home / 19 away,

Aberdeen will have played 17 home / 16 away - will be due Celtic and Hibs home, Rangers, St Mirren and Livi away. To make 19 home / 19 away,

Livingston will have played 17 home / 16 away. Will be due Celtic, Aberdeen and St Mirren at home, Rangers and Hibs away, 20 home / 18 away,

St Mirren will have played 17 home / 16 away. Will be due Rangers and Aberdeen at home, Celtic, Hibs and Livingston away. 19 home / 19 away.

3rd round w/e 1st May
4th round w/e 8th May
Final 22nd May
I’ve booked flights for may 14th last game of the season. Didnt think they would get changed. Half of NI have booked the same weekend over

I’ve booked flights for may 14th last game of the season. Didnt think they would get changed. Half of NI have booked the same weekend over
At the moment it is league fixtures but that can be changed as we know hopefully next week we find out more and actual fixture schedule once the release the update on the current suspension

That is not confirmed. The last game may be an away game to dissuade large crowds from gathering outside.
Obviously its not confirmed, it never is until the top 6 is confirmed, I will stick by what I said and if I'm wrong I'm happy for you to come back and tell me I was wrong.

Back