Spoiler Alert: You won't want to miss the opening seven minutes.

I was away on a stag do and missed the first 10 minutes waiting on a taxi to the pub. Thought my mates were just winding me up at first.

My daughter had a Sunday School thing on that day and was at church. I was a nervous wreck. One if the hymns was written by a K Lafferty and when i saw that i knew it was gonnae be our day.
Rushed out of church to a pals. Git there and he said we are one up, couldnt believe it. He went to get the beers in and I sat and watched replay and when he came back in i said that was a good goal...not realising it was the 2nd!!

Great day. In beside they kilie wnkrs, rangers score, bears all over that stand celebrating then all moved down to the corner.
Was quite funny watchin some wee fannies tryin to point out gers fans to cops & cops tellin them to shut up & sit down.

Watched it in the 'Rock' that day, one wee TV and a few 3/4 tims in a corner. The rest of the TVs had the bears watching it, great day.

Amazing, I had a monster hangover after this. Don’t know if I’ve ever enjoyed a league win as much

Their game was delayed by a few minutes if I remember, Brown in the “Huddle” was saying %^*& me, Rangers are 3 up! What a day!

Great day obviously but for re-watch value nothing too interesting happens after the 7th minute.

Really hope they show the Dunfermline 6-1 game in full at some point.

An amazing day. 7 minutes of absolute joyous mayhem. Could actually enjoy the entire game knowing we were champions again from that 3rd goal. Some party and Ibrox later on was just outstanding.

3 terrific goals as well. Watching it back on YouTube just now reminds me how good Jelavic was.

I took a ten pack to my pal's massive house, about 20 of us in to watch it.

"i'm not drinking until we're three up or full time"

4 minutes in "%^*& it, get the beers out" :D

I was working that day and tried everything to get the day off.

The game kicked off in the middle of my break and I skipped across the road to the Depot pub opposite our depot (even though we're not allowed to) to watch the first 15 minutes.

It was all we needed. Continued my shift totally relaxed that we'd won the league.

Breath taking start to game , amazing atmosphere throughout whole . Looking forward to viewing later

Was in the Main Stand that day - Rangers section that Kilmarnock sold themselves

Went down the day after we beat Dundee United the previous night to buy them arrived in time as not many left on sale for that section

Those 1st 7 minutes were just crazy

Saw it in the old Sports Bar in Haymarket in London, the day after seeing Roger Waters doing The Wall at the O2. What a weekend!

Watched it in the Granary in Shawlands with my brother. I went to the bar and by the time I got served we were 3-0 up. :))

I watched that game upstairs in The White Bear in London with my girlfriend and about 200 other bears. The upstairs bar was an overflow and after 10 minutes we were all covered in beer and bouncing around so much we wondered if we were going to end up downstairs through the floor. Party and sing songs carried on all day and we were out in the street for most of the afternoon

At the game in with the Killie fans as were many of us.

Kept a respectful silence at the first goal but at the second everyone knew who was supporting Rangers and from then on much complaining to stewards was made by the home support.:))

Chadwick Stand that day, standing in front of Royalty.
Prince William and Kate were directly behind young son and myself.

I was away on a stag do and missed the first 10 minutes waiting on a taxi to the pub. Thought my mates were just winding me up at first.
I was on a stag to Benidorm. We were just landing in Glasgow and a big roar went up the plane. Glorious.

Amazing scenes. First 7 minutes were unreal and meant we could enjoy the rest of the game worry free

Watched it in the Granary in Shawlands with my brother. I went to the bar and by the time I got served we were 3-0 up. :))

Like wise, Lorimers in Bishopton, didn;t serve until KO, and I think I got served just after the 2nd goal - guy in front of my slammed the bar and walked out!

I was working in Orkney ,had a small cottage looking over Scapa Flow trying to get details of radio and bad internet link was not easy

True story:

I was at the game, headed to Ibrox for the celebrations inside the stadium and eventually to my local Rangers boozer.

Well after the match, the assistant referee who ran the line that was crucial to Lafferty's goals all being legitimately ruled onside, appeared in the pub.

Never in a million years would this guy have drank in this pub after such a Rangers victory, but there he was, blazer on etc.

I played football with this guy and he told me that Thomson arranged for all match officials to meet for breakfast where he gave them a "team talk" on how important it was to get every decision correct.

They did and if we compare and contrast with what we've seen this season in particular, there is no one on here who could honestly state that Lafferty's first goal wouldn't have been ruled offside.

This isn't a pro officials post nor is it a compliment to Thomson and co, it just shows how corrupt our officials have become in such a short period.

Who would have thought when celebrating that day we still wouldn’t have added to that title by 2021.

Back