Spoiler Alert: You won't want to miss the opening seven minutes.

What a day that was! Got offered £500 for my ticket outside the ground - laughed and said politely no thank you. Went on holiday the next day and bumped into big jig fleck and a few others. Partied all week and super Lee bought us drinks all night one night, which I thought was absolutley class of him.

feckin slept in for the 4:30a kick off LA time...by the time I made it to the pub 12 mins on the clock and the party had started,...

what a fanny...

Was it ever confirmed as true (or an urban myth) that we were 1-0 up before their game had even kicked off?

Always nice to think that literally their entire afternoon was a waste of time :D

As much as Craig Thomson was/is a prick, the look on his face as he does a "double take" is f*cking priceless!

One of the best days of my life

Bought tickets when they were still favourites.

Someone posted a link on FF to a big batch of tickets

I remember me, my son and my old man all going fucking nuts and laughing hysterically, couldn't believe what we'd witnessed

What a day.

Took my knees and shins about a fortnight to recover after falling and scraping them off the seats at Rugby Park the hangover took a wee bit longer. :))

I was genuinely knackered after they 7 minutes. Brilliant.

Mate played and was still working with Kilmarnock gave me one of his 2 season tickets in the main stand. There were 4 seats empty beside me who were Kilmarnock fans late in moaning about the score. When we scored again the "Kilmarnock season ticket holders" around them erupted in joy. They didn't know where to look - but to be fair to them they eventually took it in good spirits.

Was in the Moffat stand that day, seemed to take forever just to get to half time after the 3 goals had went in.

Brilliant, what a day that was. I'll be tuning in for sure.

What is the deal with Rangers TV this month? Will they be wheeling out some other old games? My direct debit came out again the other day. I've absolutely no problems with continuing to put a bit of money into the club, just curious if they'd given an idea of plans.

Watched it at Guys Meadow and a mate of mine from school was watching his wee brother play on the pitch and asked me to keep him updated with the score, felt like I was doing the bleep test.

I was allocated a ticket but couldn't go because of work. Tried to listen to it on the internet radio but dial up (remember that?) was so slow I just got on to hear the commentator say Lafferty had scored. I thought 'Great one nil and it's only 10 minutes in'. Eventually they got round to saying that was the third goal and I didn't know whether to be gutted at missing them or cheering even louder. When I got home from work I rang my mate thinking they would still be out drinking somewhere. Turned out they hadn't even set off back so ended up drinking alone.

Back