Sponsors - do you use them?

Drank Mcewans, Tennants lager in the past, currently with utilities, they came round the doors. Had they not been involved with Rangers probably wouldn't have entertained them.
Tried unibet didn't find it user friendly compared to skybet

If the sponsors are reading then I speak for every single Rangers fan in the respect that we all use every service or product that you offer. Therefore please double or better still , treble your sponsorship ££ with us :))

Like the club, I have a long-standing relationship with Tennent’s lager.

I bought McEwan’s Lager, didn’t get my windows from CR Smith and I would never put Magners near my mouth.

Like the club, I have a long-standing relationship with Tennent’s lager.
Not a company I'm keen on, as I feel their refusal to advertise their 'Super' range gives off a message of, "Please let us sell these, we make a fortune from people who could otherwise eat food and put the heating on, but we'll just be quiet about it because we feel that by sticking it in the faces of the public we'd be viewed as the no-better-than-heroin-dealer sorts that we really are."

Hypocrites. Get Tennents Super adverts on the television now!

I've never actually bought into the sponsorship thing and how it works for them. If we were sponsored by Skoda...it wouldn't make me want to buy one. If we were sponsored by Pepsi it wouldn't make me switch from Coca Cola.
Same with that smelly body wash stuff etc. It must work for them but it doesn't alter my consumer choices.

Not a company I'm keen on, as I feel their refusal to advertise their 'Super' range gives off a message of, "Please let us sell these, we make a fortune from people who could otherwise eat food and put the heating on, but we'll just be quiet about it because we feel that by sticking it in the faces of the public we'd be viewed as the no-better-than-heroin-dealer sorts that we really are."

Hypocrites. Get Tennents Super adverts on the television now!

I didn’t say it was a healthy relationship :)

My tongue is pressed more firmly against my cheek than yours… I hope!

I've never actually bought into the sponsorship thing and how it works for them. If we were sponsored by Skoda...it wouldn't make me want to buy one. If we were sponsored by Pepsi it wouldn't make me switch from Coca Cola.
Same with that smelly body wash stuff etc. It must work for them but it doesn't alter my consumer choices.

They only need a fraction of those exposed to their brand through the sponsorship to take something up to see the benefit. These days, it’s even a knock on effect from more social media interactions or searches.

That’s why it’s generally: more exposure = more money.

Nope. Not used any of them. We (well my dad) did have Ntl but that was before they sponsored us.
I think the closest I’ve come was having a phone on Orange.

I didn’t say it was a healthy relationship :)

My tongue is pressed more firmly against my cheek than yours… I hope!
Not at all, I just refuse to embrace alcoholism, and the bulbous nose and red lines on the face that come with it, until Tennents publicise their premier liquid-junkie range with pride.

Contrast the cowardly Tennents with Carlsberg, who just advertise Carlsberg without saying whether it's the pish-water in the green tins or the tramp-juice in the golden ones.

John Gilligan's a fantastic guy, but did he attend Rangers games with or without a sandwich board featuring a big can of Super lager on it? Shame on him. (Hi, John! Best wishes!)

Tried a pint of McEwans lager on my first trip to Scotland because they sponsoned us. Didn't think much of it.

I haven't consciously used any other company that have ever sponsored us.

Tried a pint of McEwans lager on my first trip to Scotland because they sponsoned us. Didn't think much of it.

I haven't consciously used any other company that have ever sponsored us.
My first cargo was cans of three-months-out-of-date McEwan's Lager.

I doubt it would've been any less revolting if it had a full year's best-before on it, and I couldn't get drunk because it was as weak as it was disgusting.

Not that Tennent's was any better. The reason I almost never drink isn't some sort of religious feeling regards sobriety. Just the taste of it was enough to put me off.

Desperados are just bearable, provided they're ice-cold, and draught half-and-half lager-shandy is okay, but they'd never be something I'd choose to drink because of the taste.

Not sure I use any but I wouldn’t generally use them just because they were club sponsors anyway.

actually had nord VPN before they sponsored us so will definitely be keeping on my subscription, have to say its the VPN I have had also
NordVPN is £60 for the first 2 years, then £73 a year after that.

Surfshark is £45 for the first 2 years, then £45 a year.

Certainly pays to shop around, and to change provider.

NordVPN is £60 for the first 2 years, then £73 a year after that.

Surfshark is £45 for the first 2 years, then £45 a year.

Certainly pays to shop around, and to change provider.
cheers, does surfshark work ok with bbc iplayer? not that i watch that much on bbc however thats been the main site i have had issues accessing with other VPNs

Got the Recovapro massage gun. Very good quality and decent price. Think they sponsor a few PL teams as well.

Haven't read through the thread but I'm not sure I like the idea of it. Who is to say a rep for a potential sponsor doesn't trawl social media and fan sites seeing if there are mentions of potential sponsors/ brands etc.

If this thread is potentially negative in response then that person might be inclined to think 'what's the point'.

Of course as our commercial department grows and we are dealing with potentially more lucrative and bigger brands, then that's unlikely to be an issue. I'm not sure we are at that level yet though.

Back