Spoonburners Vs Rangers Match Thread, all comment in here.

I hope that this time now that we are top of the league we come out and just blow them away, get right into them from the very start and show them why we are sitting top of the league, come on Rangers get it done!

Supposed team doing rounds

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson McAuley Barisic
Jack Coulibaly Arfield
Candieas Morelos Grezda

I personally would have played either McCrorie or Halliday instead of Coulibaly but signs the manager is going for greater consistency of selection instead of 4 and 5 changes every game.

This is the most important game of the season. Vital that we get a result after they done the mentally challengeds.

I'll wait and see the team before I start moaning but i can't be arsed with Worrall starting.

Would also have McCrorie ahead of Coulibaly.

This is going to be a tough 90 minutes - Lemon will have his team wound up and motivated, especially after turning over Seperate Entity FC on Sunday. We’ll have to be at the top of our game tonight, although we’ll get a chance to play as they won’t have 10 men behind the ball

A 1-2 win for Her Majesty’s 11

I'd like to see a boring uneventful 1-0 win for us tonight, but its not going to be like that. It'll more likely be that hyped-up mhob kicking us off the pitch from the first minute and the ref issuing red cards to our players. The usual mayhem where the Lurgan Lardarse is involved.

Supposed team doing rounds

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson McAuley Barisic
Jack Coulibaly Arfield
Candieas Morelos Grezda

That’s what I’d go with. Tough match tonight. A win for Rangers is all I ask. Anyway, anyhow - and no red cards!

Not getting the McCrorie shouts. Sunday was the first game I’ve made it to this season and I didn’t think he contributed a great deal. No mistakes, in fairness, just kept it simple. I was looking for more if I’m honest.

A said on Sunday the same as am saying tonight don't care about the score or performance any kind of victory will do me
Mon the bears , hopefully the well do us a wee turn too every chance cause the peados are struggling big time and we can heep more pressure on them hopefully tonight

Damn, I’m looking forward to this.
Big performance tonight please Rangers.

DuzN6jeX4AAQd_d.jpg

Not able to watch live tonight, do bt sport put up full match replays/how long does it take them to put up?

Surprised at couliballt back so soon. Thought he would have had a longer lay off to try regroup

Hope I'm wrong and he scores a hat trick but

Back