Sport Options for Rapid Vienna away

That’s a decent enough price but I would be booking official unless I was on a high TC points total. It will probably around £50 more expensive but you are guaranteed a ticket.

Also, does anyone have any idea when the official packages will be announced?

I normally go indie, and spend a couple of days, but one of my mates is short on holidays.

The sport option overnight trips for Leipzig were
2* Tourist class £325pp
4* Superior £349pp

Would expect it to be roughly the same.

That's decent but the lack of tickets when you're there is gonna be an issue to make it a worthwhile trip.

Anyone able to copy and paste the email?
Here you go mate.

Dear Rangers Fan

Many Thanks for registering interest in our trips for the Bears this season.

We are currently offering a One Night Stay for the game against Rapid Vienna.

Our trip includes return flights, transfers, one night hotel and all airport taxes.

Please go to

https://www.sportoptions.com/Rapid-Wien-v-Rangers/index.asp

for full information.

As you have registered with us this link is exclusive to you and those on the Telegram app. We will go on general sale with this flight at 8pm this evening.

We are currently working on a day trip to Villareal. We are hopeful to have this soon.

To Stay up to date and get updates on our trips download the Telegram app and search @Rangersportoptions.

Kind Regards

Mark Saward

Sport Options LTD

34 New Cavendish Street

First Floor

London

W1G 8UB

TEL: 0207 935 6129

Twitter: @Sport_Options

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/sportoptions

www.sportoptions.com

It is steep but possibly due to shorter notice and less planes available?

Doubt I will return to Spain for a game and done Villarreal last time so not bothered about the price but doubt I would pay that for a day trip anywhere

Sports option booked. Called them up around 4pm as my lads passport has expired but no issues, he told me to book it and leave details blank and email them later to confirm details. He said there was only 8 places left but I'm not sure if they will just put on another flight once that one is filled

First flight sold out apparently, hoping to source another aircraft

Dear Rangers Fan

After selling out our first flight we have managed to secure a second
flight from Edinburgh airport.

If you missed out on our first flight you can go to

https://www.sportoptions.com/Rapid-Wien-v-Rangers/index.asp

to book online now.

Kind Regards

Mark Saward

Sport Options LTD
34 New Cavendish Street
First Floor
London
W1G 8UB

TEL: 0207 935 6129
Twitter: @Sport_Options
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/sportoptions
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/sportoptions>
www.sportoptions.com <http://www.sportoptions.com/>

I’m booked on first flight from Glasgow to Vienna with sport options, just received an email from them saying another flight is leaving from Edinburgh to Vienna. ..... Going to be some amount of bears in Vienna:D

I’m booked on first flight from Glasgow to Vienna with sport options, just received an email from them saying another flight is leaving from Edinburgh to Vienna. ..... Going to be some amount of bears in Vienna:D
YEP, and with no tickets looking for a bar near the ground to get their busses back after game !!

best way to get from boozers in vienna to the staidum? train?

How to get to Allianz Stadion
Allianz Stadion is located in the west of Vienna, about 8 kilometres form the city centre.

Metro station Hütteldorf lies right next to Allianz Stadion. Hütteldorf can be reached by taking line U4 from the city centre (e.g. from stations Karlplatz and Schwedenplatz). Hütteldorf is the last station on the line, the ride takes about 20 minutes.

An alternative is tram 49, which can be boarded near the Museums Quartier. Take the tram in the direction of Hütteldorf, you will pass right in front of the ground. The journey takes about half an hour.

Finally, there are several overground rail (S-Bahn) connections to the stadium, which all go to station Hütteldorf. Line S50 connects with Westbahnhof rail station, line S15 with Südbahnhof rail station and station Praterstern near the Prater park, and line S45 with destinations north of the historic centre.

Address: Gerhard-Hanappi-Platz 1, 1140 Wien

Back