Sportcene

Who is the commentator ? He sounded gutted throughout. No praise for us at all and going on about an under strength scum side. When did you ever hear a commentator mentioning about a side that are unable to field their strongest team ? Never. Lol..... they just can’t hide their bias and their pain really is tantamount.

Exactly B&R.

It’s not as if Aribo, Jack, Roofe & Zungu weren’t starting is it ?

Hamilton V St Johnstone will probably be the first game, 8 goal thriller. Most of the post-analysis will be failed trialist and friends trying to get Morelos into the sights of that silly boot at the SFA, no mention of an absolute pumping for their heroes
If we lose Morelos for his altercation with Brown, then Duffy needs to be in the dock for his two handed push on Morelos.

Not being funny here but lenon does really look unhealthy to the point of illness but he always looks like that. Has he a major drink issue?
I think getting a doing outside pubs and threatening his ex-birds over the years would suggest he's a raging jakie - that's assuming his face doesn't tell you that already.

I actually enjoyed the commentary when he said rangers go forward looking for a 3rd, the one with kent.

That really would have been the icing on the cake, not complaining though.
Need to watch what I'm doing here,
kind of sliding off the settee and attempting a limbo dance with the coffee table.

Doubt I'll come out the other side. Hard enough trying to type this drivel.

Well I'm shocked, Stewart talked us up, destroyed them and no mention of Alfredo! Very balanced tonight.
Time for a FF favourite GIF me thinks

DF929-F23-70-A4-4-A86-99-ED-A6-D299-D7-C234.gif

I think getting a doing outside pubs and threatening his ex-birds over the years would suggest he's a raging jakie - that's assuming his face doesn't tell you that already.

He does....and it is funny
I just meant I wasn't just making a dig for the joke. He really does look like his liver's already got its jaiket on as it's on the way out.

Back on topic though, Stewart knew he was getting embarrassed live on air by McCann if he started his pish. Nothing surer.

Why did Morelos get booked?

Beaton seen everything and didnt look interested until Duffer pushed Alfie to the ground then decided Alfie had committed some sort of infringement.

Stewart must be off septic tv ? Actually pointed out that Rangers have schooled them on our last 3 meetings.

Why did Morelos get booked?

Beaton seen everything and didnt look interested until Duffer pushed Alfie to the ground then decided Alfie had committed some sort of infringement.
Alfie did catch the c8nt, I assume one of the linesmen saw it and told Beaton. Fair enough to be honest although Duffy could have been off for raising his hands.

Back