Sportcene

Why did Morelos get booked?

Beaton seen everything and didnt look interested until Duffer pushed Alfie to the ground then decided Alfie had committed some sort of infringement.
I think it was for just being a persistent pain in the arse. He calmed down a bit from the end of the 2nd half but he was going a bit mental for a while & Beaton likely just said enough's enough. :D

Ok, I’m a moany prick here
If what they said was true and that Rangers dominated the match, then why did I watch the nappy rippers knocking a ball about all through those highlights?
Did Rangers not pass the ball? I’m sure I watched a different game today.

Ok, I’m a moany prick here
If what they said was true and that Rangers dominated the match, then why did I watch the nappy rippers knocking a ball about all through those highlights?
Did Rangers not pass the ball? I’m sure I watched a different game today.
The edited highlights were certainly a touch misleading. I can imagine Timmy weeping as he put them together.

It was a good presentation of Rangers match. Has Stewart been told to leave Alfie alone? Not a mention of him.o_O In fact Alfie had a very good match, involved in lots of good team play.

Has TLB been picking a scab off the end off his nose ! Hopefully people have finished their dinner now I've put that question out there

BBC are boycotting our club.
Can you imagine the scrambling in the background now to figure out a way that the BBC want allowed back in time to interview the gaffer the day we lift 55 in 2021.

Given the new BBC head honcho's advice on no personal agendas on reporting now from their employees and the massive fùçking story on our 55 treble winning year.

Beer, adrenaline and euphoria of today may have gone to my head, but it all seems a fùcking certsinty now. lol.

Went through every page and there is no photo’s of the blonde folk were talking about!
Rules have been broken!

Ak_-wXh7_400x400.jpg

Didn't see it, but going by the above it would seem that Stewart has been spoken to, I suspect by Liewell.
Had a look on their forums tonight and they are after Lennon, big time.
Liewell: Look Mike, Neil's lost the plot. He has to go. Can you start a bit of negativity about him, create a mood that it's all his fault, not mine for not stumping up for McGinn or Gordon, etc. OK Thanks.

Boycotting the club is not writing down his words and reading them out. It is a pointless exercise. They are not boycotting anything anyway.
Well yes they are when you ask why they don’t show his interview but clearly you seem to be spoiling for a pointless argument so I’ll jus leave it at that and enjoy our win.

Didn't see it, but going by the above it would seem that Stewart has been spoken to, I suspect by Liewell.
Had a look on their forums tonight and they are after Lennon, big time.
Liewell: Look Mike, Neil's lost the plot. He has to go. Can you start a bit of negativity about him, create a mood that it's all his fault, not mine for not stumping up for McGinn or Gordon, etc. OK Thanks.
Mystic Meg, not cyberniv :))

After watching highlights of the Merseyside derby im not so sure VAR would have made any difference Pickfords challenge wasn’t worthy of a red!
It possibly could have though. Down to 10 men with plenty time left.

It was nothing as far as I'm concerned, but going by the rules he could easily have walked.

Not being funny here but lenon does really look unhealthy to the point of illness but he always looks like that. Has he a major drink issue?
He's not been acting as mental since even his time with Hivs, I wonder if he's medicated to calm him down but side effect is he sits watching games in silence.
Scum fans are raging at him for just sitting with his arms folded and apparently doing zip.

I might not have enough beer to stay up until 11.45. Will need to be the wifes vodka n ginger for me then, lol.
I've just checked it's actually 11.25. My weekly tv mag has it wrongJust getting this out there if people have been looking to make a up some kind of eye patch.

Personally I think a damp bit of cotton wool will do the trick.

He's not been acting as mental since even his time with Hivs, I wonder if he's medicated to calm him down but side effect is he sits watching games in silence.
Scum fans are raging at him for just sitting with his arms folded and apparently doing zip.
That would make sense. At least the juice bottles can relax from his triple toe loop into spot kick moves. Shame really. He got a solid 9 across the board for that.

He’s been top class over the last 6 weeks or so JD.
Helander was a quiet hero today G. Very very rarely let them past him. A purring machine of a defender at times.

I’m rewatching the game as we speak, and it’s as disciplined a performance as you will see, Ryan Kent was outstanding, arfield was top top drawer and kamara was unplayable. It was a joy to watch at the time and it’s even more enjoyable to watch, and I’ve been stone cold sober all day. Brilliant stuff.

Back