Sportcene

He's not been acting as mental since even his time with Hivs, I wonder if he's medicated to calm him down but side effect is he sits watching games in silence.
Scum fans are raging at him for just sitting with his arms folded and apparently doing zip.
Yeah, looked like someone in a garage waiting room with car in for MOT.....
turned out to be a car crash :))

Sportscene bingo.....Covid. Tierney playing. Missed Christie.Edouard. Sporting integrity. Morelos petulance. Beaton poor.

Hahaha. Probably.

One thing, though, and I can’t believe I’m saying this. I thought Beaton had a decent day. Quietly kept himself out of the limelight and let the game go. He did really well.

In truth, I can’t remember him having to make a single tricky decision. All fairly straightforward. All the bookings. Everything.

He's not been acting as mental since even his time with Hivs, I wonder if he's medicated to calm him down but side effect is he sits watching games in silence.
Scum fans are raging at him for just sitting with his arms folded and apparently doing zip.
Don't you worry

That Lennon madness will start to creep in again and totally consume him very soon. He'll be needing 55 pints and anti depressants per day very shortly.

Hahaha. Probably.

One thing, though, and I can’t believe I’m saying this. I thought Beaton had a decent day. Quietly kept himself out of the limelight and let the game go. He did really well.

In truth, I can’t remember him having to make a single tricky decision. All fairly straightforward. All the bookings. Everything.
Yeah, spooky -even played advantage to our advantage, like a proper ref :oops:

Helander was a quiet hero today G. Very very rarely let them past him. A purring machine of a defender at times.

I’m rewatching the game as we speak, and it’s as disciplined a performance as you will see, Ryan Kent was outstanding, arfield was top top drawer and kamara was unplayable. It was a joy to watch at the time and it’s even more enjoyable to watch, and I’ve been stone cold sober all day. Brilliant stuff.

Glad you’ve been as disciplined as the team we’re today Paulski !!!!

That tackle Big Filip had down OUR RIGHT hand post on Elyanoussi was absolutely class.

I just trust that guy.

We have developed really really well, and whether it’s a tough euro game away or Hamilton at home, we are a squad & management team that now adapt seamlessly.

Before tomorrow, the narrative will be poor refereeing show, blah, blah. That’s what happened after the first Gerrard victory over them in December a couple of years ago. Nobody said boo about the referees performance that evening but by the next day the finger was pointing. They always need someone ( thing) to blame.

First time I've watched this since we beat them last December. I'm shocked Morelos wasn't even mentioned in the analysis and Stewart actually slated his heroes and praised us to the hilt. Completely shocked.

Is Neil McCann on this regularly? Might tune in more often if so as much as it would pain me to give them a viewer.

First time I've watched this since we beat them last December. I'm shocked Morelos wasn't even mentioned in the analysis and Stewart actually slated his heroes and praised us to the hilt. Completely shocked.

Is Neil McCann on this regularly? Might tune in more often if so as much as it would pain me to give them a viewer.

I watched it at 7.30 and watched it again just now.

Stewart more or less said the defenders don’t have a clue how Lennon wants them to play and he was just not talking about today - can’t see him lasting long on Celtic tv

I've just realised why there's no outcry for a Morelos ban; it would make absolutely no difference. We don't rely on his goals now. We've got them coming from all over the park bar the keeper. A campaign to cop him a ban would just be wasted energy.

Not just his heroes, his employers!

He knows he has to tell the truth because wee Neil will show him up on the show. He can’t get away with slagging us off in front of him
Eerily similar to post #141.
I just meant I wasn't just making a dig for the joke. He really does look like his liver's already got its jaiket on as it's on the way out.

Back on topic though, Stewart knew he was getting embarrassed live on air by McCann if he started his pish. Nothing surer.
No worries. I'll consider it a compliment :))

Watched this on iplayer after reading this thread, really enjoyed McCann and Stewart analysing our game plan.

Just watching it this morning. I can’t be the only one who still chuckles when the presenter has to read Steven Gerrard’s post match comments. So happy we don’t speak to that shower.

Finally watching this. Possession percentage was 90% Celtic, 10% us based on these highlights

Just watching it this morning. I can’t be the only one who still chuckles when the presenter has to read Steven Gerrard’s post match comments. So happy we don’t speak to that shower.
Yep, listening to that adenoidal prick saying our managers words never fails to amuse.

Watched the replay ,missed this at the time but Lennon refuses to fist bump Gerrard after final whistle. Bitter little man with no class.

Just watched the analysis.

Stunned by Stewart being complimentary towards us, but the main thing is that Neil McCann has gone up even further in my estimation. Loved him as a player, thought he did some really good analysis on other channels, and he quite clearly won’t be taking any of the usual Pacific Quay nonsense while he’s working there.

Maybe I was dreaming but I thought I saw a couple of fair minded posts from Michael Stewart early on in the BBC match thread.

Watched the replay ,missed this at the time but Lennon refuses to fist bump Gerrard after final whistle. Bitter little man with no class.
I think it was just an awkward exchange. The gaffer went for a fist bump but TLB tried an elbow bump.

Still agree with your last sentence though!

They've given this android clone Michael Stewart the wrong personality software, this one talks sense, told the truth and was complimentary towards Rangers and scathing in his comments re his employers!! Nothing like the real life one!!

I’m taping it , can’t wait to watch it when get the kids to bed
OCNlqkF.gif

:))

They've given this android clone Michael Stewart the wrong personality software, this one talks sense, told the truth and was complimentary towards Rangers and scathing in his comments re his employers!! Nothing like the real life one!!
He even made the point if I remember correctly , in relation to them missing players saying that celtic had full sqads in the previous two games but Rangers were the better team on both occasions even in the Betfred cup final

Did Michael Stewart just turn on Celtic?

No Alfredo inquest?

This can’t be Sportscene?

Mmmmmmm! I watched on Saturday night and wondered about Stewart’s comments. It occurred to me that he might be on message and that the knifes were being sharpened for Lennon. Another couple of performances and results like Saturday and he could be under pressure and his track record suggests he does not respond well to pressure.

The leak of his line up, lacklustre display from players and melt down from fans suggests he might not have much goodwill tucked away for a rainy day.

Back