Sporting Director Ross County

The 290 Duke

Scott Boyd now redundant. Saw his post on LinkedIn. There will be a hell of a lot more to follow. Was he one of those who rubbished our attempt to be heard? I've heard so many names now I can't remember

Yip a disgraceful showing from them
Oh come on, they explained that. The club, with the Seaforth Highlanders stags‘ head crest as part of their club badge, simply forgot to hold a minutes silence. (They put that in writing)
It was nothing to do with the mentally challengeds coming to pollute the place that day, nothing. It never entered their head. In fact it’s scandalous to suggest it.
All week before hand nobody at the club saw a poppy, none of the players, management or staff, none were seen as a reminder. Nobody mentioned it in the local press, the tv or radio.
What‘s more MacGreggor never saw anyone else wearing a poppy, even on his way to the game.
When the mendicants arrived it wasn’t mentioned by them either, they never asked about it, and Scottish referees, what are they like. Neither he, the fourth official or linesmen wondered if they were going to have to blow a whistle at the start and finish of a minutes silence. No, never mentioned.
In fact, Remembrance Day couldn’t have happened in Dingwall that year, everyone forgot.
Sounds plausible.
Roy MacGreggor - lying lady's front bottom. He shat it.

Oh come on, they explained that. The club, with the Seaforth Highlanders stags‘ head crest as part of their club badge, simply forgot to hold a minutes silence. (They put that in writing)
It was nothing to do with the mentally challengeds coming to pollute the place that day, nothing. It never entered their head. In fact it’s scandalous to suggest it.
All week before hand nobody at the club saw a poppy, none of the players, management or staff, none were seen as a reminder. Nobody mentioned it in the local press, the tv or radio.
What‘s more MacGreggor never saw anyone else wearing a poppy, even on his way to the game.
When the mendicants arrived it wasn’t mentioned by them either, they never asked about it, and Scottish referees, what are they like. Neither he, the fourth official or linesmen wondered if they were going to have to blow a whistle at the start and finish of a minutes silence. No, never mentioned.
In fact, Remembrance Day couldn’t have happened in Dingwall that year, everyone forgot.
Sounds plausible.
Roy MacGreggor - lying lady's front bottom. He shat it.
Correct mate any respect i had for them went right out of the window that day.

Roy has moved on...to sacking folk.
Suspect his real oil & gas businesses will be bleeding profusely.
A1haJ6G.gif

Scott Boyd now redundant. Saw his post on LinkedIn. There will be a hell of a lot more to follow. Was he one of those who rubbished our attempt to be heard? I've heard so many names now I can't remember
Does his LinkedIn profile say, I'm one of the turkeys that voted for Christmas. He'll have plenty time to think over what he might have done differently...like grow a set!

Does his LinkedIn profile say, I'm one of the turkeys that voted for Christmas. He'll have plenty time to think over what he might have done differently...like grow a set!
I'm unsure if he maybe had a different view from the owner actually. That's why I was asking if he was one if those involved in the decision making.

Back