Sports direct leak away kit

Are we to guess it'll be red shorts/white socks (with red & blue trim) as the full strip?.

Personally I would of gone for the white shirt with thin red & blue pinstripe ala umbro 82/83? if Castore really like the retro rip off model they are taking!

What Rangers fans actually shop there? SUrely to %^*& 99% of us boycott that shitehole of a shop.

You are aware that, on FollowFollow at least, we can’t agree on anything. Anything at all. Just wouldn’t work.

Some folk like it, some don‘t. Same as with any other item of clothing. Even this short thread tells you that.
That’s true, but at least we might get at least one preference that is quite a bit ahead of the others. It would also be a nice thing to get the fans involved too.

Just a pain the arse seeing loads of other teams with decent strips, and we regularly end up with poor efforts. Loads of us could easily come up with better attempts than what we are getting offered, as we often see when folk make their own mock ups.

No wonder so many folk end up buying our better retro strip knock offs.

That’s true, but at least we might get at least one preference that is quite a bit ahead of the others. It would also be a nice thing to get the fans involved too.

Just a pain the arse seeing loads of other teams with decent strips, and we regularly end up with poor efforts. Loads of us could easily come up with better attempts than what we are getting offered, as we often see when folk make their own mock ups.

No wonder so many folk end up buying our better retro strip knock offs.
I’ve a vague memory that the Club did do that once. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s in my head somewhere. I can’t even remember what kit it was so, if it did happen, it can’t have been memorable ha ha.

There‘s plenty like the three new strips. There’s plenty don’t. I suspect that will never change. I’m not a fan of round collars personally, for example, but it seems to be the current trend - and not just with Castore.

I’ve a vague memory that the Club did do that once. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s in my head somewhere. I can’t even remember what kit it was so, if it did happen, it can’t have been memorable ha ha.

There‘s plenty like the three new strips. There’s plenty don’t. I suspect that will never change. I’m not a fan of round collars personally, for example, but it seems to be the current trend - and not just with Castore.
Likewise, am not a fan of round collars, much prefer the old Italian Kappa 90s strips with a bit of a v-neck and a collar, so that I can flamboyantly show a wee bit of chest hair off to all the women :cool:

The fact its a cracking top is undermined by the question how the fcuk does Sports Direct have it first?

It doesn’t look good in the pic but I’ll wait to see it up close as the home top is far better looking in person than any pics put up.

How many more years can they troll us? Sincerely hope we deny them anything once whatever agreement was made has expired!

Fat slimey bastard

This isn’t nearly as bad as castore sending out the kit to unsuspecting punters months early.

On second looks, I quite like the top.

As for Ashley releasing early, for me nothing overly sinister - he's just a w*nk. Be nice if Castore could not supply them, but for them as a business that probably doesn't make any financial sense given what he owns and how much of the market it covers.

Fu.ck Sports Direct and that C*n Ashley.

Still boils my piss he got away with all those dodgy deals/contracts, putting his right hand men in charge at the club to rip the ar£e out of it, and he had the cheek to take us to court.

Piece of sh*te!

You are aware that, on FollowFollow at least, we can’t agree on anything. Anything at all. Just wouldn’t work.

Some folk like it, some don‘t. Same as with any other item of clothing. Even this short thread tells you that.
And then there are some who will agree absolutely anything Castore do is amazing. I mean it's only you but still.

Total and utter amateur hour fail again by Rangers and Castore. This shirt was leaked about 3 months ago and will no doubt have been mass produced by Turkish profiteers that will supply on demand twice as quick. As much as I like the design it’s another fucking lazy effort from Chanstore. How many times can we keep reinventing old kits?

Total and utter amateur hour fail again by Rangers and Castore. This shirt was leaked about 3 months ago and will no doubt have been mass produced by Turkish profiteers that will supply on demand twice as quick. As much as I like the design it’s another fucking lazy effort from Chanstore. How many times can we keep reinventing old kits?
How the %^*& is it Rangers fault that someone in a warehouse takes a pic and posts it online

You’d hate Nike or adidas aswell then since most of theirs the past few years was modern takes on retro kits

On the Ashley leaking it part.
Won't be a popular opinion, and I hate the guy... but got to slightly admire how much of a pure and utter c*nt he is.

Leaked our tops and Newcastle tops.
Knows that realistically neither will (or at least should) sell well in his shops, so little to actually gain from this other than being a c*nt.

As a bit of a c*nt myself, I loosely admire his stance of just ploughing on and feck what everyone else says, does or thinks.

I do hope to hell nothing more in it than that, and he's not in some way in bed with Castore.

Love this too just like the other Monaco ones we have had.

Will be just our luck to get them in qualifying now o_O

I had one of the originals with the wrong arms that look like this. Got it exchanged at the time for the correct version. Nowadays you just buy another and keep the cocked up version as limited edition

Obviously sports direct as a company are scum. But I often wonder how the %^*& do they get away with this. And is it that fat %^*& telling them to do it, or some minion?

Club should’ve knew it was coming from them the old saying fool me once and all that eh!

They are into with Ashley Castore that is imo
As long as we are getting a good deal and not tied up with contracts that see us earning nothing, then we have still beaten him, whether involved or not. While I think it is possible, on Castore's side, you would be stupid to not supply probably the biggest retailer in the country. If they are buying in bulk, they will get a better deal and be able to sell cheaper.

I can’t wait until we are done with Castore, they are a bunch of amateurs. They only got where they are because Andy Murray was involved. Far too beholden to Ashley and his shithole shops as well.

As for the strip, it’s poor. Looks like a cross between our old strip from back in the day, which in itself looked like a cross between a Monaco effort and a sweetie wrapper.

Why don‘t the club send out some images of mock up designs to season ticket holders and Mygers members well before production, and at least that way fans get a say in the design.

That would be madness though, imagine asking your customers what they want…..
Asking 50.000 to pick a design? Look at the difference of opinion on this thread alone lets you see that that won't work.

The fact its a cracking top is undermined by the question how the fcuk does Sports Direct have it first?
Probably because Castore want it in the shops to buy on the big release day, so it will be supplied to retailers in advance. SD chose to leak it, maybe out of spite or just possibly to fill their books with pre-orders.

Back