Sports Direct saying they are essential service

The UK is in a state of emergency but hey don’t worry SD is open. FFS this must be a joke??

Well if I’m going be lounging about the house watching daytime television for months on end, I’d want to be properly attired. And that means grey Lonsdale joggies, a Slazenger polo shirt, white Donnay socks and Everlast sliders.

How he can come to that conclusion defies logic.
Govt. need to get them closed down the minute they try to open.

I suppose they can stay open, even Covid-19 won't be seen in their shops!!

Horrible company that I really can't understand why they are so successful!!

Surely, the police will fine the and shut them down?? The staff should walk out en masse and get a job in a supermarket

Only a small group of retailers will be allowed to stay open including: Supermarkets Pharmacies Newsagents Hardware stores Banks Pet shops Post Offices Petrol stations Vets Retail shops in hospitals Laundrettes Funeral homes

Astley is a prime example of the perversion of Laissez-faire into greedy money grabbing bastard.
rickastley.jpg

Absolute throbber. There is no low he won’t go to. Not sure what he thinks is in it for him as surely he would be unlikely to make much £ during this time.

Who doesnt need a 2 pint mug and an A4 calculator at a time like this... you tat whoring thundercun.

Only a small group of retailers will be allowed to stay open including:

• Supermarkets and other food shops
  • Pharmacies
  • Petrol stations
  • Newsagents
  • Bicycle shops
  • Home and hardware stores
  • Laundrettes and dry cleaners
  • Garages
  • Pet shops
  • Post Offices
  • Banks

That HAS to be a joke!

It should not be his decision to make. Government should be stepping in and saying "haw, shutters doon ya Shereen Nanjiani"

The fat wank is shiting himself and that’s just f*uking great by me. All the millions & millions of pounds of stock that he ordered pre Coronavirus sitting in his Shirebrook warehouse like an anchor round his neck. Watch you don’t drown fat Mike!

Duty of care to employees anyone? This could be a massive OG: a queue forms - the 2 person rule is immediately broken for a non essential service - fines all round please !

Could they actually dream up a more cunty trick to stay afloat.

I wish them nothing but failure. Hope all the unfortunate people in their employ manage to escape their clutches and prosper in new employment.

Duty of care to employees anyone? This could be a massive OG: a queue forms - the 2 person rule is immediately broken for a non essential service - fines all round please !
It's impossible to maintain social distancing in his glorified jumble sale rooms

A friend who works there just got a text advising all shifts cancelled due to lockdown announced earlier. Someone has obviously set Ashley straight

You have to feel for the real workers in such a horrible company. On zero hr contracts and fed shit like that. Managers with no real concern for their or their families safety and only focused in shifting tat.

4 for a pound!
4 for a pound !
Get yer shitey socks n scarfs!!!
4 for a pound !

Eat shit ya scummy fat prick!!!!

They're going to f*cked, Boris will have to slap that fat parasite down, once and for all.

Back