Sports Direct saying they are essential service

SD will try to spin it as their decision to protect employees when it's obvious some government department has told them to close. Whilst other retailers are closing voluntary, to protect staff and discourage people going out, they have to be ordered to close as money the most important thing to them.

In a sick kind of way him trying this is a good thing. Those that choose to use the reptiles junk shop will now see him as we do and hopefully boycott SD when normal service resumes.
Surely his share price has taken another battering today because of his actions

Get this out on you FB pages bears share it far and wide and hopefully folks memories will be sufficiently jogged to put this repulsive lump of shit out of business and hopefully onwards to an early end.

Apparently has jacked up the price of stuff from his jumble sale shops to cash in on people exercising from home during the lockdown!

I don’t wish ill on many people but if he escapes this virus with his life then there is something far wrong with natural selection!

In every situation in life there is a vast majority of ordinary people who are decent, caring, law abiding folk and there is a small minority of scumbags and in every situation that slug fits perfectly into the latter.

Ashley is a businessman who has no scruples. He screws suppliers by paying bottom rate. He does the same to his staff. Why would anyone be surprised when he tries to take advantage of the present crisis to fill his pockets. But he is not alone. Philip Green. Richard Branson. Tim Martin. Remember them all when this is over.

Apparently has jacked up the price of stuff from his jumble sale shops to cash in on people exercising from home during the lockdown!

I don’t wish ill on many people but if he escapes this virus with his life then there is something far wrong with natural selection!
Massive thread on this already.

There’s a lot of anger out there at the moment. Hopefully he becomes the focal point for a public backlash and persona non grata when we get out the other side of this crisis, whenever that might be.

I really, really hope you're right on this. If the fat slugs actions today, between putting his staff at risk and cashing in on a humanitarian crisis, don't make the general public finish Sports Direct then nothing will.

A perfect post title. It's funny how you see something and you know exactly who is being talked about. Didn't really need to open the post to know.

722Q5K6.gif

I don't wish ill of people.I'm a live and let live kinda guy.
Not this lady's front bottom.I wish he gets the worst strain of corona known to man and suffers till he croaks.Fat arsehole.

He did a big fat u turn due to backlash apparently.

His jumble tat emporiums wont be opening now
I saw off sales and stuff are open still, presumably because they sell some food etc..

What's stopping fat boy from selling tins of heinz beans and paracetamol to "help deliver food to the elderly and vulnerable" in his sports direct shops to keep them open?

My fear is people getting into debt buying equipment they can’t afford or will get use from. Panic buys.

Back