Sports Direct saying they are essential service

Social unrest could have a significant effect on all that polyester, let’s hope this country remains mostly calm.

I’ve just watched the ITV news on this. Did anyone see it? 20 quid price rise on some items. All items that can only be used at home, dartboards, dumbbells etc. Fat bastard. I hope he catches the virus and suffers a slow horrible death. Kunt!

At least his shenanigans are being well publicised, could seriously backfire for the fat cunt.

Hope the staff do a bunk. Although they need the cash.

Health wins over profit and wages, but staff have bills to pay and no option to work for that fat piece of shit.

Disgusting behaviour, showing no respect for the health of his shop workers and no doubt his warehouse workers will be working too. Nothing surprising about this though from the fat scumbag.

When this is all over we must get the ball rolling about how he had the neck to decide he was an essential service. Just think about that, the rancid slob was putting his shit shops on the same footing as all the heroic doctors, nurses and hospital staff who are trying to save thousands of lives. Then when he is shut down he increases the price of his "essential equipment" by up to 50%. The man is an absolute cockroach.

At least his shenanigans are being well publicised, could seriously backfire for the fat cunt.

Fingers crossed so but I remember loads of us thinking the same around the time Sports Direct were facing the government inquiry (2016?) over zero hour contracts etc.

Fatman walked away relatively unscathed.

Fingers crossed so but I remember loads of us thinking the same around the time Sports Direct were facing the government inquiry (2016?) over zero hour contracts etc.

Fatman walked away relatively unscathed.
Sad but true. This time though it’s at a time when everyone is affected by the crisis in some way and hopefully they’ll remember his price gouging and join the boycott so it’s not just Bears and Geordies boycotting.

Sad but true. This time though it’s at a time when everyone is affected by the crisis in some way and hopefully they’ll remember his price gouging and join the boycott so it’s not just Bears and Geordies boycotting.

Yeah hopefully the majority remember & ditch his shops rather than it just being a short-term Twitter hashtag.

He is a total scumbag and unfortunately owns half of the high street now. Full boycott on all of his main retail outlets when all this is over would be nice.

The kind of clientele who shop in Sports Direct don’t particularly care about the morality of the owner or the company. They will generally be uninformed, poorly educated, and unaware of most aspects of this hideous company. They Include: the workshy; the sort that congregate (and fight) inside and outside pubs such as Cheers in Greenock during a nationwide lockdown; the type that gather in Groups of 20 in gardens having a BBQ during the crisis; and those that wander round shopping malls in a drug induced haze, prior to and since the Coronavirus outbreak.

Sports Direct may lose some customers but the above will continue to blindly support them.

Back