Sports Options

Kenshaw

Done the overnight trip with them,well organised ,great hotel, back in Glasgow for 1am. First I've used them in a while,usually go trains ,planes and boats via anywhere, was well worth paying the extra money to to fly direct from Glasgow, this will be my way of going future trips, getting to old for all other options.

Done the day trip, 22 hours on the go but well worth it, Sport options just make it all look so easy

certainly easier than the official day trip which was a bit of shambles with missing staff on way out and some other issue on the way back meaning we didn’t get in until 2.30. That said had a great time and staff both rangers and ctm were trying their best , it seemed to be the twobob airline that was the problem

Done the overnight trip with them,well organised ,great hotel, back in Glasgow for 1am. First I've used them in a while,usually go trains ,planes and boats via anywhere, was well worth paying the extra money to to fly direct from Glasgow, this will be my way of going future trips, getting to old for all other options.
I’ll be using sport options going forward. They sort it nice and early and get the early take off slots

Done the SO day trip, as u say well organised no problems whatsoever will def be using them again. Probably do the overnight stay next time not much in between day trip and overnight trip, £375-£450

Flights £160 3 nights accommodation £140 other expenses car/bus £60... But it'll be from 8am Mon to 10pm thursday door to door
You also wouldn't get the full on away experience with the Bears, but when you add in the extra beer money seems like a good deal. Particularly if, like me, getting short notice time off work is nigh on impossible.

Love sport options myself the planes trains and automobiles going is a slog but fine bevvied up but waking up having to do it all again on the way home after 2/3 days on it is in absolute killer

We went with Sports Option overnighter,used them loads of times and they are great.

I first used them back in 2001 for PSG away and they have always been spot on. I used them again for the first time in a while for Braga and just got in the house at about 0300 this morning. It was the best option for me this time after doing various crazy routes in recent times, to be honest, I think I’m getting too old for all that.
Anyway, hats off to SO again, yes, you pay a bit more for the service, but their organisation is fantastic and their staff are very good at what they do.

Do they include the match ticket

I first used them back in 2001 for PSG away and they have always been spot on. I used them again for the first time in a while for Braga and just got in the house at about 0300 this morning. It was the best option for me this time after doing various crazy routes in recent times, to be honest, I think I’m getting too old for all that.
Anyway, hats off to SO again, yes, you pay a bit more for the service, but their organisation is fantastic and their staff are very good at what they do.
Did all they Keys boys do this Geo??

Went on overnight trip with SO for first time and everything was spot on, really well organised right down to telling us about the notorious slow check in at Porto :), that was the only minor blip in an absolutely fantastic trip, well done Rangers and Sport Options.

12 of us mate. A few others done different routes. I feel like I’ve gone the distance with Tyson Fury this morning, but it’s all made better by getting the result.
Superb. :)) :))

Just wondered if everybody went that way when I saw your ugly mug in some of the pictures Smee sent.;);)

I’ve got SO on Facebook and I’ll defo be looking to use them in the future.
Although I’m hoping we get Arsenal in the next round for an easy trip and a chance to visit the Emirates Stadium for the first time.

You still get the badges?
Got loads of them from previous trips.
Mick (Sports Options) sells the badges on the flights now,bought two off him at the airport on Tuesday morning.

Last edited:
Back